Whats going on Subaru family?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aan, Oct 11, 2013.

1. aan

aan New Member

Just wanted to say hi this forum. I've met a few of the members on here when I used to bartend over at Tilted Kilt Johns Creek. Just trying to connect back with the Subaru crowd and get back into the Subaru scene, I just had a daughter this year and a huge career change so been out of the modding scene for a while. I have a grey 2007 WRX stage 2 with Tein SS Coilovers so far :) but hoping to go further.

2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

herro!

3. Justin V

Justin V Member

At least you didn't sell your WRX just because you had a kid.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the community!

:wavey:

5. flat_4ATL

flat_4ATL Member

thats one thing about my subaru's.. both are paid off.. so i will have them for a very long while. if nobdy offers a crazy price to me. lol. so i should be able to hand it down... maybe*.

6. flat_4ATL

flat_4ATL Member

but yep! thats the plus side of having a 4dr!! its a family car and yet it can still be fast :winning:

7. aan

aan New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Having a paid off car is always a plus. I just paid mine off last year so definetly keeping it for a long time. Man, with family now I wish I went with the wagon though. Haha

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Congrats on the little one! What kind of career change?? Welcome!

9. aan

aan New Member

I appreciate it Eco Auto Clean. I just finished up my hiring process for law enforcement and I start Monday actually down in Atlanta!

10. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

With APD? What zone?