Roger Rodas/Paul Walker Memorial Cruises

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Western, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Western

Western Supporting Member

I'm wondering if anyone here is planning to attend either of the 2 Cruises in memorial of Roger Rodas and Paul Walker this weekend. One is Saturday Night at 8, and One is Sunday at either Noon or One...I'm not quite sure yet. I'd post details here, but both keep changing things, so for any questions see the event pages on Facebook. The one on Saturday is only shared with those who are in the "Buy Sell Trade Automotive Goodies" group, and the other is called "Paul Walker & Roger Rodas Remembrance Charity Cruise, Dec 15th"

So, anyone else going either one?

2. I am planning on attending the on on Sunday. We have a few people going. I think thy finally have concrete details now...

3. Western

They do....Finally. Would some of y'all like to meet up to go to the Rollout?

4. Yeah I don't see why not, I'll be driving up from Forsyth just let me know

5. Western

Well, I've got my other Car club that I'm an admin in meeting up at the BP on Pleasant Hill(right off of 85) at 11:30, and leaving promptly at 12:00 Would that be good for everyone?

6. Should work were taking my girls car now... I'm waiting on injectors for mine.