Georgia Tech Auto Show - March 29th 2014 11:00AM

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Matt, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

http://www.gatechautoshow.com/

Anyone not going to import alliance planning on attending this? Weather permitting, I'm debating it. I kinda want to register my car as well.

2. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

man, i should buy a missile.

3. Matt

[​IMG]

4. Matt

5. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

ah crap that's twice i've been meme'd. first was with the not sure fry, now the boat cat! argh i'm on reddit too much that I inadvertently think in memes!!

6. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

I am interested... It's right around the corner from my house... Matt, have you been to one of these before?

7. Matt

I've never actually been, but have wanted to go for years. It looks like a good time, hopefully the rain holds out.

I registered my car...just in case. ;)

8. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

It looks like there is no admission. The only affiliation I have is my gf goes there haha so I can't enter my car. If you end up going let me know, I'll probably come check it out for an hour or so.

9. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

I've been a few times and its a great show. It's sometimes even a better show than the official Auto Show in ATL as I had the privilege of sitting in a Ford GT before they came out and oogling an Enzo Ferrari the last time I went.

I highly recommend it.

10. slowagon

slowagon New Member

So it seems that non GT affiliates are welcome this year, I got an email from them basically OKing it. I'd say go for it.