Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Redmondson27, May 7, 2014.

1. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Hello all,

I am a new member, I live in the Atlanta, GA Area. I currently just bought the 2015 Launch Edition Subaru Impreza WRX Sti. Looking for local meets and get togethers. as well as riding the great North GA mountains as well as road trips to dominate other areas. Hit me up! It's hard finding others out here who share our passion for these awesome cars. (Besides rarely seeing a guy in another 2007 Sti thumbs up you...and thats it!)

Attached Files:

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome!

3. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Where is the next one? I'm still digging through threads. I apologize early if I have yet to see it.

4. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

5. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

Welcome!

I definitely think we should have more events... I would love to get some more stuff going...

Really itching to get a mountain run together soon.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

The text in my signature is a hyperlink. :)

7. Stetson

Stetson Member

Welcome to the site. Lot of cool people here, congrats on the launch edition - what do you think so far?

Stetson

8. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

In all honesty, It truly is now apparent that Subaru listened to us over the years. It does handle like a dream. and now that Evo is gone. the Sti really has stepped it up. It's like night and day between the previous years and now. I love it. And of course what's better than WR blue pearl paint and BBS gold wheels? Subaru's famous rally colors. Been a fan of subaru rally team since I was a kid. I'm happy to finally find like minded individuals here who share passiong for subaru's as well. want to get to some meets, go cruisin' maybe tail of dragon soon.

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

There's a group of us on another forum that go up north regularly. Pm for a link

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  10. Stetson

Stetson Member

11. kohlby777

kohlby777 Member

Welcome to the forums!