Rolled fender options in ATL vs DIY?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by stlth664, Jun 1, 2014.

1. stlth664

stlth664 Supporting Member

Hey guys... So I'm running 18x8.5 +40 TE37s & JDM Pinks with 245/40R-18 S-04s on my 07 STi with some pretty decent rear rubbing (bridges and turns). I ordered the saggy bottom spacers, but I think I'll need more than that... Any recommendations for a local shop/person that's good at rolling fenders or have you had success with one of the DIYs I've seen posted on NASIOC and suggest I do them myself?

Thanks!!

-Christy

2. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

Did you find someone to roll your fenders? I'm pretty sure Allpro rolls fenders. Though you may have to sign a waver as I did when I had a body shop in Warner Robins roll mine as it's possible to crack the paint when rolling.

3. stlth664

I have not found anyone that does it that comes with a recommendation yet. A few Bimmer friends have suggested people, but with the plastic fender piece & the little bit of metal available to roll, I'd rather hear from the same platform- ya know?!

-Christy

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

if you go the DIY route just take your time, too fast and you'll foul up the paint or worse

Contact the shops under the Vendor list if you feel uncomfortable with the DIY option

good luck

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure All Pro can roll your fenders. :)

6. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

I think AllPro can roll fenders. Topspeed definitely has the tools to do it right.

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Hey, All Pro can do it

8. stlth664

Thanks for all the help! I'll give them a call :)

9. t3chn0rem1x

t3chn0rem1x Member

eric at sir wraps alot does a great job