2015 Sti Launch Edition

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Redmondson27, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Bought my baby on 4-26-2014 from Subaru of Kennesaw.

Since then I've done Paint Protection Film on almost all of the body (Derek at Atlanta Protective Films is one of the best around here, He does Ferrari dealerships regularly.)

I've done 20% window tint from All Pro Window Tinting in Canton, GA. (Best guy I've seen do tint yet. and I've owned quite a bit of cars.)

Rally Armor Mud Flaps, Subiespeed.com's LED DRL/high beam bulbs, LED interior, license plate, turn signal, reverse lights.

Next and probably final is the Nameless Performance Axle Back Muffler Delete Exhaust.

2. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Can't upload photo's they are over the 95kb size?

3. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Awesome man! Congrats!

Any other plans beyond the exhaust?

4. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

For the most part no. Dealership and the warranty, From what I gathered so far I can't touch the intake, of course no ECU tuning. I've thought of installing a I/C Water Sprayer to help eliminate heat soak when faced with ATL traffic (Which seems to be 24/7 literally.)

These cars are great from the lot.
    But I never was a person who settled for complete bone stock. My old 2004 GTO was a prime example, 7 mpg of premium gasoline, but 495 WHP.

Problem was, It's only good at going straight, and that bores me. Lol

How can I upload pictures that are at least 1.0 mb?

5. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Haha ya I hear ya.

With the picture thing, I would recommend setting up a Photobucket account and just posting the links over here from that.

6. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Nice but may as well go ahead and accept that you do not have any warranty at all. If you have a claim it will be fixed under goodwill....not warranty and only after a big battle.

Now that I've said that mod the thing.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

upload them to an image sharing site.

http://imgur.com is the best one out there.

8. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

9. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Looks great!

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

Nice man! Now you just need some evening shots with the leds lit

11. kohlby777

kohlby777 Member

Hello good lookin

12. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

I actually just swapped out the Halogen DRL/High Beam bulbs with the OLM LED DRL/High beam. I still don't get why Subaru didn't go 100% LED except for the cost, even the fog lights are halogen. but the low beams and C lights are LED.

13. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Very nice... I'm not usually a mud flap guy.. but those look good.

14. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Reason I chose to install them is yes I have Paint Protection Film, and this being a Launch edition. however it does protect from gravel/rock spray.