TPS Pizza 48 Hour Ho Down a.k.a. Barn Dance 7/11 - 7/13

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by wagunz_pwn, Jul 8, 2014.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

WRXAtlanta's favorite pizza joint is celebrating it's 1 year anniversary this weekend starting July 11th with a 48 Hour CELEBRATION! Come out and show your support!

https://www.facebook.com/TpsPizza?ref=br_tf

Where?: TPS Pizza
    1790 Peachtree Pkwy Suite 212, Cumming, Georgia 30041

When?: Starts July 11th 8pm - 48 continuous hours

What?: "By golly time goes by fast. Our one year anniversary is right around the corner. To celebrate we are going to have a flash back of a party. Barn dance style. Everyone in flannel, line dancing, bobbing for apples, and other ho down activities. There will be an auction. All proceeds will go to help keep TPS Pizza open. During the 48 hours, we WILL be open and serving amazing morsels the whole time. Let's make this the largest automotive gathering that Forsyth county has seen. There will be a donation fee to enter the show for a chance at a gem of a trophy. The gathering will be all 48 hours, so please fee free to camp out. All sorts of fun and awesomeness to be had. Stop by the shop for more details if need be please. Did I mention that I, the Pie Guy, will be one of the items auctioned off. Me, all yours, for 24 hours. It's not a party without YOU!!!"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Did I mention that they also have...

FUNNEL CAKES!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

mmmm pizza.. and this pie guy drives a Subaru. Everybody should show up and ask for the flat four special with extra sauce.

4. Western

Western Supporting Member

He drives a freaking sick one at that. Saw it at Caffeine and Octane... Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Anyone planning on coming out this weekend?

6. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

I am planning on being out there saturday.

240atlanta is having a "reunion" meet there saturday evening.

7. orndog

orndog Member

Ugh, just saw this, got a lot going on this weekend too.

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I think we'll be there this evening..we shall see!