Kon'nichiwa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OddJob, Jun 24, 2014.

1. OddJob

OddJob New Member

Hey everyone, finally got some time to post up an introduction to your forums (longtime lurker):squint: . Moved from Las Vegas to North Fl about a year and a half ago to help with a family member. I also lived in Roswell from 2000-04, before moving out West...so I'm pretty familiar with the area. I've been up in Atlanta a lot over the past year or so getting some work done @ Topspeed and JPM Coachworks so I've made a handful of friends in the local Subie community.

Tried getting up to the Tail last month for a weekend but ended up getting sick the day before. I believe there's another event coming up in North Ga. sometime in the fall so I'm planning on making up to that for sure. I've done my share of driving up in the N.Ga, Mtns....you guys are lucky to be so close to such great roads. Still have one or two tiny things left to get done up in the Atl, so maybe I can time it to be able to make a dinner meet.

[​IMG]

2. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

Love your wrx man. Tastefully done.

3. Brock Samson

Brock Samson Member

Very nice car man.

There's quite a large group that gets together for the Tail in April every year (which you just missed). The main group tends to run through Atlanta on their way up. Something to keep in mind if you're going to be here for awhile.

4. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

Hey there, I remember you from joining ECSC.

5. OddJob

OddJob New Member

Thanks everyone.