Southern Fresh

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by nik_05STi, Jul 14, 2014.

1. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Has anyone attended a southern fresh car show? I know it's coming up this Sunday and might check it out. Is it free or is there a charge? Are you allowed to bring coolers? Any feed back will help. Thanks

2. liltoua

liltoua Member

It's $12 register fee for a car and $5 for just spectators I believe. This is if you sign up early. You have to submit your car and they have to approve it, but I don't think it's all that serious. There are instructions after they have verified your payment and car and they clearly state that no alcohol is allowed. I don't know how strict it is, but it is a public park....don't know if it's even legal to bring alcohol to a public park.

3. impreza

impreza Member

Where is this car show going to be ?

4. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

5. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

I'll be going but not registering my ride. I know VW group attending but I'll be going solo

6. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

We'll be there as spectators. I'm planning on renting some equipment to reflex my video skillz

7. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

A buddy and I will be going as spectators.

8. bullyhatch

bullyhatch Member

This is like 10min away from my house! ill definitely be there, maybe even register to get a spot inside.

9. liltoua

liltoua Member

I'll be out there with my car. The quality of the cars are usually pretty good at these events.

10. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Will this be a rain or shine event

11. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yep, it will go on rain or shine.

12. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Wish i can attend this year but currently taking a vaca! But ill be attending in spirit LOL my friend with a slammed red tsx will be borrowing my white XD9's since im out of town...

13. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

You say that but judging by the level of intelligence of the people who have registered on the Facebook page quality is questionable