New Owner from West Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lobster, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Lobster

Lobster New Member

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd come in here and say hello.

I live in the Carrollton/Villa Rica area. I drive a 2008 WRB STI.

My plans for the car is to leave it relatively stock and drive the piss out of it. I plan on doing a couple of autoX/track events just to see what the car can do. I'm more of a sportbike track guy and surely cannot afford 2 motorsports.

I bought the STI from a 72 year old man with only 32,000 miles. Seriously. I had seen the car around my neighborhood for years and asked the gentleman to let me be the first to know when he sells it. Needless to say, he decided to get rid of it a few weeks ago due to falling ill (sad, I know) and now here I am.

I have good experience with forums and am on a lot of other car/bike forums under the same name. As a member, I pledge to be kind to everyone and use the search function before asking an asinine question.

Thanks!
    -Lobster

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community!

3. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Welcome! Post pics when you can. What kind of bike do you have?

4. Lobster

Lobster New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks! She has 3M tint and some Tire Rack brand wheels that appear to only weigh 18-19lbs a piece. I guess that means I have a set of track wheels!

The bike is a 2012 ZX-10R. It put down 186whp so its a little much for me. I plan on buying a 600 to throw around easier.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Those look like Sparco wheels. I almost got a set. :)

6. Lobster

Lobster New Member

They're actually TR Motorsports MT1's. Never heard of them really. I figure I'll probably locate a set of stock BBS's and call it a day.

7. Cory

Cory Member

:wavey:Hi Jin!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  8. Lobster

Lobster New Member

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!? DID YOU HACK MY iCLOUD?!

Oh, hey Cory.

9. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Hey man, welcome! Enjoy the ride and let us know if we can help you in any way!

10. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Welcome man! Awesome car and bike! Btw, Which track is that? little tally ? I had my first trackday experience couple months ago and i think im hooked for life! LOL

11. Lobster

Lobster New Member

I think 2 of the pics are from Tally and 1 from Barber.

If you see me out there, come by and say hi.

I'll be one of the only Gen 4 ZX-10R's out there. I'll be at Tally this weekend and Barber in 3 weeks. I try to make all the local events.

Thanks for the welcome!

12. Western

Western Supporting Member

Welcome to the community!

13. kohlby777

kohlby777 Member

Welcome to the community!

14. truelluzions

truelluzions Member

Welcome. Car looks great!