Take Over 285

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Redmondson27, Jun 28, 2014.

1. benfrancis

benfrancis Member

Damn, I'll be busy with my best friend's bachelor party so more than likely nursing a hangover with hair of the dog but if you guys do it the 25th then have a great time. Otherwise, I'm in.

2. suomi82

suomi82 Member

I want to attend but 25th I'm out of town.

3. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

November 8th?
    I am just throwing out dates at this point. I figure November 1st is out because Halloween is the night before?
    Everyone ok with Sundays? I figured people might be busy with families...but if not...October 26th?
    Anyone else have dates?

4. Enzo

Enzo Supporting Member

Just throwing this out there but if we do it over a couple weekends it could work better. Bee really don't know what traffic will be like or weather. Is say u do the 25th and the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Segrez

Segrez New Member

I'm in.

6. benfrancis

benfrancis Member

The 8th is good.

7. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

October 25th might be a possibility for me depending on what time they announce the GSU v GA State game time.

November 8th definitely works for me.

8. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

November 8th might be good for me too, son might even be old enough to tag along in his little seat.

9. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Sounds like we have quite a few people for the 8th! should we shoot for then!?
    who's organizing this thing?

As for football stuff, I was under the impression this would be done before 12...or am I mistaken?

10. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

It definitely should be done by noon. I would say meetup around 9 AM roll out by 915 to 930... Traffic picks up by 11 on Saturdays for the most part.

Edit: or if we want to be pretty much alone on the highway do it at 8

11. Master Volume

Master Volume Member

November 8th starting at 8am. Has a ring to it.

12. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

November 8th sounds good, but some of the guys are heading to tail of the dragon around that time....I think...correct me if I am wrong.

The idea here was to get as many people as possible to meet and do this. of course the way Atlanta Traffic is. It can be a toss up how the conditions will be.

13. Master Volume

Master Volume Member

SNAP! That's an excellent point. I wobt even be here. Shoot shoot shoot. We'll have to get a date that doesn't conflict with that. The Touge is saturated with WRXAtlanta.

14. benfrancis

benfrancis Member

Oh crap I didn't think about TougeFest. Well, that rules out the 8th for me.

15. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

Well we can even shoot for December. Just depends as it gets near the holidays. I figured a Saturday or Sunday whenever hopefully there is no big event inside the perimeter we can meet up somewhere and shoot in. Anyone have any ideas? I thought maybe november 29th, or december 13th.

16. fastnfurious7

fastnfurious7 Member

29th I could actually attend.

17. vwcollector

vwcollector Member

watching this...:)

18. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

sooo...uh...:coolugh:

19. nuyorican718

nuyorican718 Member

Full time single father of two. Im defintiely down but must be planned way in advance to allow my schedule to work this in

20. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

This realistically going happen?

21. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

no lol. Its been in the talks for 5 months now.

Your best bet would be to have a big group of subies meet up for that paul walker cruise if your in to that kind of thing :pssh:

22. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

yeah, kind of rhetorical.