New guy over here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BigCrazyAl, Oct 6, 2014.

1. BigCrazyAl

BigCrazyAl New Member

Hi everybody, my name is Alex. I just recently gave in and bought an STI that I saw for sale locally. I've always wanted one so... that happened. It's a rather heavily modded '05 that the previous owner (unknown) seems to have done his research. Unfortunately, I don't have a comprehensive list of mods right now since it was a trade in from the previous owner but I'm working on getting info.

With that said, I'll definitely be leaning a lot on the community here in repairing some minor things like the center gauge cluster (no oil pressure reading, no backlight on temp gauge, etc.) and other small things that I'd like to see changed a bit.

Overall, this is already the funnest car I have driven to date. I look forward to meeting the locals in the community! :wavey:

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Take some pics, it is pretty likely the former owner was on here

3. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

Welcome to the community Alex!

+1 on some photos!

4. BigCrazyAl

BigCrazyAl New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's see if these uploaded right.

5. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

Great looking Sti man. :drool:

Damn those headlights look like they are tinted to like 5% lol.

6. BigCrazyAl

BigCrazyAl New Member

Thanks! And yes, the headlights might as well not be on at all at night. They're like DRLs. No worries though, it's not the DD so very little night driving is in order.

7. KGraska

KGraska Member

Welcome to the site. I'm up in Ball Ground so you may see my Blue 06 around or my roommate's silver 05 wagon.

8. BigCrazyAl

BigCrazyAl New Member

I'll keep an eye out. I'm up there a lot!

9. truelluzions

truelluzions Member

Great looking STI!! Those headlights are crazy but look good. Super clean