Dyno Day! TopSpeed Motorsports - Sunday, Dec 7th, 2014

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Matt, Oct 15, 2014.

1. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

It was great meeting new members and seeing some old faces! :wavey:
    Thanks to Mike and Topspeed for organizing this event!

2. richard_rsp

richard_rsp Supporting Member

Hey Mike,

Did y'all hand out our charts or are you emailing them? Just curious. I'd love to see my power curve if you don't mind sending them out (or I can swing by).:)

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

he knew. he was taking a selfie. :)

4. fastnfurious7

fastnfurious7 Member

A huge THANK YOU to Mike & Matt & all of the other Topspeed & WRXAtlanta folks involved in putting this together. I had to vacate my dyno spot in favor of finishing off the tune first but I really enjoyed meeting some new people & seeing a few of the members I met at the one dinner I was able to attend. I was really impressed with the cars that I did get to see on the dyno & really wish I could have stayed for the entire event. Mike, standby for a call about getting TUNED!

5. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

I was busy with church otherwise I would have came.
    Would have liked to see what my car does on this new dyno.
    Made 521/431 on the old one.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

a bunch of people asked about you. :)

7. fastnfurious7

fastnfurious7 Member

Good talking with you at C&O & appreciate you taking a look at the odd noise coming from A/C compressor on the Evil Wagon. You're car is definitely a sick little number. Need a ride in it one day.

8. digitizedsoul

thanks guys!
    stirhino (ryan) will be back on the road soon as well, can't wait to see what his makes. Our builds are frighteningly similar.

One thing this community and my experiences with this car have taught me is just how much I like helping others.

9. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Let me know when you wanna bring it up to see what it will do on the new dyno :)

10. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I'll do a highway pull with you on the way up to TSM. ;)

11. digitizedsoul

lol!
    i'm afraid your cutouts @ WOT will crack my glass

12. Western

Western Supporting Member

What an event!! Let's do it again sometime....................................SOON.

13. benfrancis

benfrancis Member

I'm game for a dyno day after I get the dom 1.5 installed and retuned!

14. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

Thank you guys very much for helping me out! You went above and beyond what I would ever expect a shop to do for someone! Truly world class customer service!!! The car has a clean bill of health :)

15. BmanFSU26

BmanFSU26 Member

Awesome day! Thank you for all who put this together. Hopefully it becomes a common event. Looking forward to the WRX going under TopSpeed's knife again next week!

16. Brock Samson

Brock Samson Member

Wish I would've seen this! Definitely hoping it becomes a regular occurrence! Or even bi-annually.

17. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

We had an absolute blast hanging out and selling our product!! Glad to see so many that made it out!! Hope we can do this again soon!

18. mothespaceman

mothespaceman Member

This was one of the best dyno days that I have been to! It was great meeting some of you, looking forward to the next one!