March Pallet Group Buy!

Discussion in 'TougeFighter' started by TougeFighter, Mar 3, 2015.

1. TougeFighter

TougeFighter Member

The last group buy was a great success, let's get another one in for March now that people have had a chance to get their tax returns!

We will run it until March 18th to give you time to get parts in before IA! What this means for you is that brakes, coilover's, exhaust, turbo parts, etc will be heavily discounted and shipped free to our location in Marietta, Ga then we can arrange for pickup or meet up. There is no minimum order or any certain item you need to order, this applies to every thing we carry!

Send us a message or email to get your request in. As orders fill up, and a pallet is accumulated, we will place orders early to get you your goods early. Looking forward to getting you what you need!

2. Western

Western Supporting Member

Definitely getting in on this. What, I haven't figured it out. But I know that when I do figure it out, I'm in. Lol.

3. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

04 GTO: Hotchkis F/R sway bars, front sway endlinks, BC BR coilovers, 60lb deastchworks injectors, diablosport tuner, K&N intake, long tube headers, and small cam of some sort.....

Need pricing, go!

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Can you get the Torque Solutions or Kartboy pitch stops?

6. TougeFighter

TougeFighter Member

Jake, this group buy is for items shipped to GA, although I am sure we can figure out shipping to you for a good price and tax free.

Bobby we do carry Torque Solutions!

7. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

I need a price on the following:

ID1000's
    DW65C
    Process west top mount
    Grimmspeed ECBS

8. TougeFighter

TougeFighter Member

Messaged you Scoobaru and GTScoob