So much to learn

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BORICUAWRX, Dec 5, 2005.

1. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Hello all... I have only been on the site for a few hours and i can see there is soooooooo much to learn. I have an 03 WRX and i've only done a little exhaust work, but god looking at the numbers u all put out i can see there is SO much room to improve. Im in Athens if anyone else is close send me a message.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to the boards... ur our third new member today :D

yes there exists an athens athens crew... they should chime in soon

if u wanna meet a bunch of the members, try to make it to road atlanta this weekend... links in my signature

3. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Cool the road atlanta thing sounds awesome.... you mind if i bring a buddy? He has a modded out 350z and knows more about my car than i do.

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

welcome to the club!

5. snapb1

snapb1 Member

Hey man, are you Jason's (turbo'd 350Z friend)? I am the guy you met at Lowes w/ the Evo. Glad to see you came to the site. ;)

Don't forget about the get together the weekend of the 17th. I will pass more details to Jason and here if you or anyone is interested.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

all are welcome... make sure u sign up on the RA thread

7. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Yeah thats me.. ur Hal right? i rolled by Lowe's this morning but i didnt see the evo in the parking lot

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the boards buddy, hope to see you out at Road Atlanta. Also, please do not hesistate to ask any questions about your car or seek advice. Check out our modification sections.

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Welcome!!! hope to meet you at an upcoming get 2 gether

10. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Thanks for all the welcome guys... yeah i have lots of questions, and im pretty sure im gonna be at road atlanta so i think i will get a good idea of what i have ahead of me. Im hoping to have a turbo back exhaust by christmas (also get the CPU reflashed...) i think that would be the best way to get the most efficient power, but any suggestions would be great. As is the car is Stock, except for an axel back exhaust i.e. muffler, but i had the pipe cut and widened so i get a great sound out of it... other than that stock. Not sure what to do first... so many options.

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

uppipe, turboback and ecutek will keep u happy for a while

12. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Cool i will look into those... hey another question. I need to get directions to discover mills for this weekend. I'll be coming from athens so 316 to where... thanks

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

mapquest to here:
    Bass Pro Shops
    Outdoor World
    5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043

14. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

These guys rock here. I didnt know a dang thing when I got my car. It was my first turbo car. I have gained a ton of knowledge asking questions :)

ask ask ask or use search. Lots of posts out there :)

15. snapb1

snapb1 Member

Are you planning on coming the 17th? Thus far, there should be a pretty nice turnout.

You probably won't see the Evo out too much in the winter. I keep her in the garage for the majority of the winter.

See you around man.

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i still dont know a dang thing... besides stepping on the gas :D

17. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yup..that is the recipe for success and in that order

18. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I second that.

19. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Uppipe, turboback and some form of engine management is indeed key... (I love the AccessPort, others ecutek, others UTEC... do your research and see which one is right for you.)

20. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Plenty of beautiful days during the winter in the south :)

21. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

take 316 down to Sugarloaf....make a right....take it for like maybe two miles till you get to 120, then make a left and Bass Pro/Discover Mills is on your right.... :wavey:

22. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

"uppipe, turboback and ecutek" Yessir!! soon, real soon.