Athens meet

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by snapb1, Dec 6, 2005.

1. snapb1

snapb1 Member

For those interested, we will be having a get together Sat. Dec. 17th around 1ish. Haven't quite decided where to meet up at, but I am ironing out the details.

Hopefully we should have a really large turnout. I have invited several people from forums plus all the locals will be out. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will provide more details.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Best of luck, sorry, but I will not be able to attend :(

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

not gonna be back in athens until i move in jan sorry bro

4. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Sounds good Hal. Jason said he invited a good number of his buddies too... and i know that the Skyline is gonna be there hopefully we can get him to pull a couple donuts... r u gonna go this saturday to road atlanta if so we can roll up there together

5. snapb1

snapb1 Member

Can't go to Road Atlanta this weekend. Stuck working unfortunately...

There should be a couple local Evo's coming down, another 350 or two, couple stout Honda's and the locals.

We are probably looking at meeting up at 12 instead of 1 and meeting at the Varsity.

6. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

well... looks im not gonna be there. Totaled the subby tonight. Ask jason about it. He was there.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what happened ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

8. snapb1

snapb1 Member

Jason told me what happened. That sucks. At least you are alright.

Any plans for another car?!? You should still tag along Sat.

9. snapb1

snapb1 Member

Any of you guys planning on coming? If you need directions, post or call my cell. (706) 247-5423.

Hopefully some of you sorry slackers will come... ;)

10. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

sorry i missed, i haven't been rockin the forums in a while but i do want to meet up some othger time in athens