Back to stock - incredible folks!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by digitizedsoul, Dec 6, 2015.

1. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

I recently decided to sell my 2013 STI which as most of you know was fully built with 521whp on an ETS rotated turbo kit and built motor.

The guys at allpro really stepped up to help me put the car back to stock. Everything from my interior mods, gauges to the stock turbo, stock fuel system, stock exhaust and so many things I know I am forgetting. They helped me cut so many corners and save so much cash in the process I lost count a long time ago.

I was able to sell my car in stock form for a reasonable amount and will now be able to sell all the pristine parts I had on it when built. I couldn't have done it without their help, there really isn't a single task these guys won't take on, it's pretty amazing.

Obvious shout out to Brandon for running the coolest shop i've ever dealt with in 3 states and for putting up with me at the shop for a week every day :wavey:

Shout out to Patrick for answering half a dozen questions, calling around for parts and helping me source stuff that wasn't lying around.

Special shout out to Steven King. Man, for those of you who don't know him (kingwrx), what a guy. If one out of every 10 people treated you like he does the world would be a better place let me tell ya.

Hope you guys enjoyed the thanksgiving turkey. I'll be back!

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

What are you getting next?

3. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

Picked up an 04 FXT