Terrible News!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BORICUAWRX, Dec 8, 2005.

1. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Well guys... i have some terrible news. I was planning on going to road atlanta this weekend but i wont be able to. I totaled my car tonight. :wtc: My beautiful 03 WRX is gone.... i was going around a corner, and i foolishly made the mistake of swirving to miss a deer. I spun her around and flipped a few times after going through a ditch. I ended up upside down in the middle of the road. I hit at almost 50 and my airbags didnt deploy which surprised me b/c my passenger side is completly gone. I seriously want to cry. I love my car so much... well LOVED. Time to start saving again...

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

are u ok?

3. Meredith

Meredith Banned

That sounds terrible, I hope you are ok!

4. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

sorry to hear about it. I hope that you came out ok.

--
    Brian

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

damn dude, i hope you're alright... this is what, the second flipped wrx this month (or was the last one in november)?

6. turbo510

turbo510 Member

Hope you are OK, sorry about the car.

7. Brian

Brian Active Member

Sorry man! I hate deer. My only car accidents (2) were both getting hit by a deer. Yes hit by them. I swerved and missed and the stupid deer insisted on a collision. They ran into the side of the car both times.

Glad you're ok though. Cars can be replaced.

8. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Yeah im ok... The car stayed together REALLY well. The only thing was i popped up in my seat and hit my head on the roof. It knocked me out for a couple of seconds, but other than that just sore and a few cuts. Im gonna go get some pictures of the car and post them. MY friend Jason was the first one there n he said that my windsheald was touching the steering wheel... I guess my pride is more hurt than anything. Shoula just hit the deer, but hopefully ill get another one in a little while. Thanks for all the concern guys.

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

glad to hear your ok!! sounds like the car protected you!! again glad to hear you are ok

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Glad to hear you are ok also. After reading alot on Nasioc, alot of accidents are caused by people trying to avoid animals in the road. I think we should all make a pact now, that if in this situation, no evasive manuevers should be taken. Take the animal out and suffer a little damage, as opposed to trying to avoid it and totaling the car instead. Again, really sorry to hear about your accident. Let us know if you need any help.

11. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

good idea! i hope your ok man. sorry bout the loss!

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang man glad your alright thats a shame but unfortunatly deer are far to common these days.

13. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

glad you are OK man, you still plan on coming out to the picture day?

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

15. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am so sorry to hear that. Are you OK?. I hope that your insurance company can help you. Man, that had to be very scary for you when that happened. Get well soon.

Mark

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

From my understanding, most insurance companies tell their clients the same. I am so very glad to hear that you are in good health. Its understandable you're shaken, and it saddens all of us to lose another car. Thank god, its not a member. In all the accidents we've seen this year, luckily no one has been seriously injured. It is a true testament to the safety of our cars.

Do you happen to have any pictures of the car? Im sorta curious to see how it crushed around the frame and everything.

Best of luck, we're here for you.
    Alex

17. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

glad to hear you are okay! sorry about the car, but like others have said, it's better to lose a car than your life.

420... yeah i'm making that pact right now!

18. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

WOW i just saw the car at the tow place... looks a lot worse than i thought. How can i post pictures. I have them right here on the comp.

19. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hit go advanced at the bottom and scroll down to "Manage Attachments"

20. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

21. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:wtc: Sorry to hear that man, Thank God you're ok. Hopefully your insurance will treat you right and have you back better than ever.

22. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Glad to hear you are OK. I hope you insurance was intact. Hopefully you'll get enough to put somehitng down on a newer used or an 06! As for dear, maybe it's time to mount a shotgun in the front end. I just drove down here from Chicago and I swear I saw a dead deer about ever ten miles all the way down. I could live with a few more natural predators other than cars around. Most important thing is you're OK. I've rolled before with no seat belt on in a Toyota Tercel doing about 50. Damn scariest ride I've ever taken in my life. Never go without a seat belt again.

23. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Geeze, A LOT of accidents lately. Glad you're okay. Cars are always replaceable.