For Sale All of my subaru parts. mods, big power, stock

Discussion in 'Community Classifieds' started by Justin V, May 23, 2016.

1. Justin V

Justin V Member

All prices include shipping and paypal fees unless otherwise stated. Parts are in Augusta, GA for pick up, can negotiate a cash price – shipping. Will meet approximately 2hrs away for $500+ in parts (deposit req for time and gas).

Offers accepted via PM, posted offers and lowballs will be ignored.

Photobucket link to all parts and additional pics:
    http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts

ENGINE
    GSC S2 Cams for Single AVCS 2.5L – Used 200mi. Passengers side intake was replaced and is brand new - $700

Album: http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/GSC S2 Single AVCS cams

[​IMG]

ARP Custom Age 625+ head studs. 1x torque sequence to 100ft-lbs, 1200mi of use @ 8psi of boost - $400

[​IMG]

New PTP T25 Turbo blanket Bought for smaller 30R tial housing, but PTP says it will fit stock size turbos - $150

[​IMG]

Outfront rebuilt intake AVCS cam gears for Single AVCS 2.5L – $125

[​IMG]

PS lines PTFE stainless braided high pressure line, rubber push fit return line with fire sleeve - $80

[​IMG]

AEM EBCS with grimmspeed mounting bracket. Has all barbed fittings, I had use AN ones, Bulge in the wiring is the extra length coiled up - $90

[​IMG]

Hallman Pro RX with ceramic ball and stiff spring - $75

[​IMG]

New set of 16 valve spring seats – $15

[​IMG]

Set of used stock STI valves from 16K mi heads. Spare intake and exhaust included. Make an offer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. Justin V

Justin V Member

3. Justin V

Justin V Member

EXTERIOR http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/Exterior Parts
    06 WRX headlights with OEM HIDs and projectors. Work great lenses are pretty clear, no haze or yellowing but some scratches. All tabs intact. Wired for plug and play - $450

[​IMG]

06-07 WRB Hood, couple chips, some fading on scoop -$200 will not ship

[​IMG]

Bayson R Ebay STI Limited copy lip - $50 prefer not to ship. Shipping extra.

Thule roof rack for Wagons with roof rail delete
    Comes with 400 series feet
    Fit kit for Saab 9-2x/ Impreza wagons without rails
    Cross bars (42.5")
    4 Lock cylinders for the feet
    Short roof adapter
    $275 Shipped

[​IMG]

4. Justin V

Justin V Member

5. Justin V

Justin V Member

PAYPAL Fees need to be added or cash sale in person
    GTX3076R Rotated Turbo kit for 02-07
    Kit was used for 1200mi and never saw more than 8psi

Includes:
    Tigwerks 321 SS Vband up and downpipe DEI Ti wrapped
    Garrett GTX3076R turbo with Tial .82 A/R vband housing ceramic coated
    Tial 44mm MVR EWG with all springs and fittings
    4" Intake with bungs for AOS vacuum and evap solenoid return, No maf/ Speed density
    AEM filter
    All oil and water lines included with fittings to heads, most fire sleeved. Mostly fragola fittings and prefabbed ptfe lines.
    Plumbed through Crawford AOS water heater. Crawford AOS included
    Killer B coolant reservoir included, req to clear intake.
    $3000

Album: http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/GTX3076R Rotated Turbo Kit

[​IMG]

Perrin FMIC Core with custom piping for above rotated setup: Black Perrin core, custom aluminum piping with AN fittings for positive pressure, AN lines included for EWG plumbing, AEM EBCS with AN fittings included, Tial 50mm BOV, and GM AIT sensor before throttle, Samco couplers with constant torque clamps. 2 90 deg coupler to fit gt30 outlet or gt35 - $900

Album: http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/02-07 Perrin FMIC Custom piping

[​IMG]

Outfront built 07 WRX heads, fit all 2.5L but will increase compression over STI heads. Built with Supertech parts: +1mm valves (exhausts are Inconel), ported bowls, dual valve springs with titanium retainers. Used: 18K mi cores, spun bearing (one journal has minor score, but cleared for use by Outfront), Built,ported, and run for 40mi, removed, tore down, and cleaned with GSC valve seals replaced. For asking price I will include grocery bag of all my spare buckets, Rebuilt AVCS came gears, and the stock cams - $1650

Album: http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/Built D25 heads

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Justin V

Justin V Member

STOCK & Miscellaneous
    Comp Stage 3 2600 Full Face Ceramic clutch disc for 04-17 STI - $120

[​IMG]

Exhaust AVCS cam gears off a 14 STI with failed motor. Used condition - $50

[​IMG]

The lambda sensor in the headers, worked fine, wire shielding has a knick that could be heat shrinked -$50

[​IMG]

Fender plug, from a legacy, but didn't fit my 07, think it works with 2.0L cars - $7

[​IMG]

Make offers on anything below (last stop before the trash can)
    [​IMG]

Rear sway bushings – Whitelines for 24mm and stock mounts. Perrin 19mm for stout mounts

[​IMG]

7. Justin V

Justin V Member

WHEELS
    2.5RS Goldies. Bought these as refinished OEMs, then bought new center caps, and tires. Had discount tire balance them only on the inside so clip ons would not ruin the lip finish. Tires are Kumho Ecsta 4X in 225/50/16 wheels are 16x7.5 5x100 +53. The car made it about 7000mi on the tires while the rest of the time was on jack stands - $600 will not ship

Album: http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/juztinvez/library/Cars/Car Parts/Wheels

[​IMG]

8. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

hmm so if i am looking to swap my 06 sti to topfeed, you essentially have everything there to do it?

9. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

If Jeff doesn't grab the TGV deletes as part of package I'm interested.

10. Justin V

Justin V Member

He said he already has rails so he may just get tyhe T1 conversion injectors.

If you want them let me know. Getting a lot of interest on the facebawls. Can ship same or next day depending on payment or will be flying out of Atlanta Monday, but at 4PM so traffic may be bad.

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

[​IMG]

the lower dash trim and gauge cluster bezel still available?

12. Justin V

Justin V Member

Yup make an offer shipped or I'll be flying out of Atlanta Monday afternoon and could try to meet early

13. gemini

gemini New Member

pm sent

14. Scotty B

Scotty B Member

Just sent you a PM as well - I'm in your area so I can pick up whenever is convenient.

15. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Do you still have the O2 sensor? And will it fit a 06 STI?
    Thank you.

16. Justin V

Justin V Member

Yarr and Yarr

17. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Are you still in Augusta or in the Atlanta area?

18. Justin V

Justin V Member

Augusta, coming to the dinner meet tuesday

19. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Dinner meet at GC BBQ in Roswell? If you do I can stop by. It is not far from home. Any possibility you'll have the lambda sensors? I'll have the money for it.
    I wish I knew where to do PM on this new website!

20. Justin V

Justin V Member

"Conversationed" you. I'm in woodstock and planning on being at the dinner meet.