I'm a very good dwiver. um..yeah.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rainman, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Rainman

Rainman New Member

Hey ya.

Picked up my '17 STi back in June having traded in my oversized, lifted Jeep Rubicon. I had one of the first '04 STi's to hit the US Market way back when. I've also had a number of Subaru oddballs over the years including an XT Turbo that for some odd reason - I really miss to this day.

Anyway - I'm from the Dallas / Cartersville area. I look forward to meeting some of you guys. Others..not so much. :)

J_P likes this.
  2. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Welcome! You miss the XT because fast wagons are awesome :).

3. Rainman

Rainman New Member

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

sweet, an alcyone!

5. Rainman

Rainman New Member

Yeah...it was an odd duck...even way back then. I owned it about 1995-1997 or somewhere thereabouts. It had the fighter pilot "cockpit" of sorts. Everything was super adjustable to the point where I could reach just about every single control without taking my hands off the wheel. Also had a really nice pistol grip shifter that I really liked. That car the one I owned when I got my very first Nokia cell phone. I bought the car kit to boost the power and use the curly-q glass mount antenna. I loved that car....but traded it on a lemon of a '92 Pontiac Grand Am that suffered from every malady known.

6. Andr3w

Andr3w Member

Welcome! Post some pictures of your new ride!

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Definitely not what I was thinking, but extremely cool. Those still look futuristic. What do you think of your new STi? Bigger more comfortable version of your '04?

8. Western

Western Supporting Member

Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome to the boards and back to the suby world!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome back :)

11. Alpharettawrx

Alpharettawrx Member