2015 sti base w/ nav/keyless/hk tsm built engine 460 whp/475 wtq flex fuel $34,850

Discussion in 'Car Classifieds' started by Mike@TSM, May 30, 2017.

1. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Well, the time has come for me to move on to another project so I will be selling my 2015 STi. First things first, I love this car; honestly, this has been one of the most fun and enjoyable cars I have ever owned (both modified and stock). I am the original owner (purchased September 2014 from Heuberger in CO). An incredible amount of work and energy has gone in to the final setup this car has and it is a blast to drive. I’m located just outside of Atlanta, GA and will work with the buyer to arrange shipping if needed (shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer). The STi will come with both sets of original keys, owner’s manual, and window sticker.

This car is 100% ready to go with zero mechanical issues; the short block and heads were just rebuilt and have only a few hundred miles; everything else has been gone through to ensure proper operation and all the fluids have been changed. Below is the complete mod list as well as all the OEM options the car came with. I’ve also included a sample estimate of what it would take to build a car to this level so you can see what you’re getting and a copy of the CarFax.

Cons: There are few but they do exist. This car was mostly daily driven for the past three years so it does have some small paint chips here and there (Subaru paint is pretty dang thin so this is a pretty common occurrence) – I won’t lie and tell you that it’s 100% showroom perfect but the car is clean and has not been in any accidents of any kind. The driver’s seat was replaced last year under warranty due to a small tear in the side bolster but it does match and honestly, you couldn’t tell it’s newer than the rest of the seats.

Feel free to reach out anytime to meet up – my email is mike@topspeedmotorsports.com and cell phone number is 404-312-9310. I am happy to show the car at reasonable times during the week or weekends; I just need some notice as I am not driving this daily anymore. If you’re out of town, I am happy to facetime or record videos for you.
    Thanks for looking!

I am asking $34,850 which I find to be extremely reasonable considering the build. I open to reasonable offers so please let me know what questions or comments you may have.

OEM Options:
    • Harman Kardon Sound System
    • Navigation
    • Keyless Ignition
    • STi Short Shifter
    • All Weather Floor Mats
    • Compass Mirror
    • Maximus Auto Group Protection Plan (Windshield Replacement, Paintless Dent Repair Coverage, Lost Key Replacement) – Coverage through 8/17/2019

Engine / Drivetrain Upgrades:
    • TSM SS1 Shortblock - 9.0:1 Compression - New OEM Shortblock (installed @ 34,338 miles)
    • Competition Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit w/ 15lb Flywheel
    • Cobb 20G Turbo Upgrade w/ Ceramic Coated Turbine Housing
    • DEI Titanium Turbo Blanket
    • Invidia Catless Downpipe (ceramic coated and wrapped)
    • Grimspeed Up Pipe
    • Invidia Equal Length Race Header (Ceramic coated)
    • HKS Hi-Power Single Exit Catback Exhaust
    • Group N Engine & Pitch Stop Mounts
    • Beatrush Transmission Mount
    • Kartboy Shifter Bushings
    • ETS Front Mount Intercooler w/ TiAL BOV & AEM IAT Sensor
    • Visconti Tuning Speed Density Harness
    • Omni 4 Bar MAP Sensor
    • Perrin Turbo Inlet Tube
    • ID1300 Injectors
    • Walbro 485 Fuel Pump (12v modded in factory basket)
    • Fore Innovations Fuel Pressure Regulator
    • Cobb Flex Fuel Kit
    • Grimmspeed EBCS
    • Visconti Speed Density Harness
    • Custom Velocity Stack Intake
    • Cobb V3 Accessport (zip drive included with all copies of tune files, dyno graphs, and professional pictures)

Suspension / Brakes / Wheels:
    • Racecomp Engineering Yellow Springs
    • SPC Rear Lower Control Arms
    • Whiteline Rear Diff Bushings
    • Girodisc SS Brake Pads
    • Motorsports Tech 20mm Bolt on Spacers
    • New 255/40 18 Bridgestone RE760 Sport Tires (installed @ 34,181)

Fluids / Maintenance:
    • Motul 300V 10w40 Oil (Changed @ 34,608)
    • Motul Gear 300 75w90 / Redline LW Shockproof Trans Cocktail (2 Each) (changed @ 34,338)
    • Motul Gear 300 75w90 Rear Diff Fluid (changed @ 34,338)
    • Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid (changed @ 34,338)
    • OEM Coolant (changed @ 34,338)
    • OEM PS Fluid (changed @ 34,338)
    • Alignment Done @ 34,338

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

E85 vs 93 v stock (this specific car)

[​IMG]

CarFax:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sample Estimate:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jesus888

jesus888 Member

Is it just me or are the pictures not showing up?

Mike@TSM likes this.
  3. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Ya that's odd - they load on my phone but not on the computer. I can email you pics directly or this is also posted on the WRX Atlanta Facebook.

4. wEaK Squad

wEaK Squad Member

5. Mike@TSM

Mike@TSM Member

Finally got some engine bay shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drowland87 likes this.