Road atlanta track weekend november 20-21, 2021

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Feffman, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Feffman

Feffman Member

2021 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Event

Hi All:

Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2021. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 13th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta November 20th – 21st track event. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock and/or paying an outrageous entry fee.

November 20 - 21, 2021: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 13th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for our Road Atlanta weekend is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

Please feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 20-21, 2021 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Attached Files: