METH ADDICTS 4 pack of Heet $0.50

Discussion in 'General Community' started by siegelracing, Apr 6, 2006.

1. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

That's right boys and girls, Walmart has 4 (FOUR) packs for $0.50 (FIFTY CENTS).

Please keep an eye on your meth spray when it gets really hot outside. Meth boils near 150 F. Hot engine bays can cause vaporization and delayed spray.

SS

2. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

haha this is awesome news for those meth users

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

Excellent! Thanks for the tip.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

What a steal!

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

thats a good deal as far as i know of any..

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Scott do I need to worry about this a lot? Now you have me worried sick. I am wondering if I need to get that line off the hot side IC pipe or you think it'll be okay? If you remember the line had to lie on top of the hot side IC pipe to cross over to the cold pipe.

7. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

CR, don't freak out about it ;) I think it only happens when I sit for 20 minutes with the car idling... just something to be aware of. If it fires right when you push the test button, NO worries.

SS

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Okay man. Oh sorry about calling ya so late the other night. I found the issue....that useless turbo timer was holding he ignition on for some reason even though the car would turn off it was still cycling all the 12V power throughout the entire car. I did a hard battery reset (unplug and press brakes for 10 sec) and it turns right off. Must be a glitch in the Apex TT? What was freaking me that night was I somehow hit something and the Meth start test spraying but turns out something was hitting the button and it was dark and I couldn't see that. Must have caught it in time as the car didn't flood but I fired it right up and let it idle for a while to make sure everything was burnt out and clean.

Oh on a side note Scott Daniel got a bigger TMIC and will be ordering the goodies from you next week. Can't wait for him to get tuned.

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

What area of WalMart would Heet be in? (what is it supposed to be used for?)

10. JBalla1036

JBalla1036 New Member

It is in the automotive section with the fix-a-flat and stuff.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Heet is typically an injector cleaner I think.

12. Brian

Brian Active Member

OK, converting the price/vol this stuff is only $1.33 per gallon. Woot!

NOTE: The WalMarts on Mansell and Johnson Ferry are all out.

Here's why. Shot of the new TMIC too.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  13. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

guys there are like 3 super wal-marts that are just right around the Bells Ferry/Barrett Pkwy area. Might want to call them and see if they've got
    some in stock.

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

I feel guilty clearing out 2 WalMart's already. If no one else reponds to this though I'll swing by those locations and pick the rest up.

P.S. If you see the 4 packs for $.50 buy them! I'll always buy them off you.

15. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

i will be cleaning out the wlmart on my side of town tomorrow

edit: just make sure you do't say bomb, when buying them :D

16. Brian

Brian Active Member

lol, yeah you wouldn't believe all the looks we were getting. Two carts full of the stuff @ night looks fishy.

17. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

hahaha i could just imagine....
    I'd just rub my hands together and repeat over and over "my precious".....

18. longfury

longfury Active Member

I think you guys have a problem. :p

I think I will stay away from the meth when I get a new WRX. :p

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Call me an ahole or whatever but I think it's immature and greedy when people buy it all out and put the other meth users at a disadvantage.

For instance....another fellow Subie owner with Meth injection has the low light come on. Well go to the trunk....oh crap I'm out. Go to Wal-Mart and they are sold out becuase it was all bought out.

Just my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
  20. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Brian, you building a meth lab? Thats a steal, I would do the same thing. How's that price compare to buying meth by the barrel if thats even possible?

21. Brian

Brian Active Member

It's ~$3/gal by the barrel. BTW, I was told the reason it's discounted is because it's considered a winter item and they want them off the shelves.

CoolRex, if you're out of meth, just stay off peak boost. Plus they still had plenty of the regular .99 bottle heet if you have to get some. 8P

22. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I could care less. I don't use Heet. I burn 100% pure Methanol from the local gas company. Heet is almose pure...like 98% but I can get pure 100% cheaper than regular gasoline by the gallon.

23. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

where do you get 100% from? i thought the best you could get was 99.6%

24. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

It may be 99.6% but this is as pure as you can get. All the race cars, and dirt track cars run off of this around here.