April 22nd meet CANCELLED, changed to April 29th.

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by STI LW8N, Apr 18, 2006.

1. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

-I checked the forecast for this weekend and we're supposed to have rain friday and saturday nights. So the next big meet for us will be on Saturday, April 29. Details will follow with the list of names I have, if you don't know who I am, please email me your name and telephone number and i'll make sure you get all the info on the meet.

-I didn't catch the name, but whoever goes to scad and did those car photos I really like your work, bring your camera to the meet if you don't mind. If you can take enough then we can get some posted on our website that I'm building right now.

-Thanks everyone, and hope to see you all at the meet.

2. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

Hey, yea my name is Luke ill most definately bring the camera. If you want I can get individual car/owner shots.

3. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

Hey Luke, my name is David, I run the Subaru club here in Savannah, call me at 912-844-4285, and that goes for anyone else who wants to come to our meets, so I can get your number. I send out a mass text message everytime information changes or we schedule a meet. So if I have you on my list you'll recieve the information right away and not find out on the forum too late. Thanks for everyone's interest and hope to see everyone at the meets. David

4. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Won't be dere, I'll be at TopSpeeeeeed

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Here we go again! Lol. Did you get that wastegate put on yet?

Good luck with the tuning.

6. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Yep it's on

thanks