Next Meet on April 22

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by STI LW8N, Apr 9, 2006.

1. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

We're having another meet on Sat the 22nd to discuss design logos for the cars and website, also to discuss who can take pictures to get our website launch underway. Hoping that whoever can make it can ask for directions or if we have a few nearby out of towners we can make the meet in a easy to find location. The meet will be at 7pm so we don't have to worry about a 10pm law. That 10pm crap is only accused of in a loitering situation, like the empty Home Depot parking lot. We take the meet that late somewhere to Starbucks or wherever we can go inside and buy something so we're not loitering. No popo problems them. Let me know is anyone has any questions about it.

ps. Erica, thanks for posting the info, I appreciate it. And why were your rims off the car last week, big brake kit???..i hope.

2. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Clutch install then broke an axle at the track

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sounds good. It was cool meeting some new folks last night and it's great to know we have a cool group of people in the area.

I may be out of town the weekend of the 22nd but, I'll keep looking out for another meet though.

4. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Yeah I didn't quite make it last night.... Left here kind of late since it was storming so bad, think we caught a glimpse of the group driving in the opposite direction when the meet was already over I guess.

Anyhoo, David if you're back in the Boro, (bluetwo you're more than welcome to come too) we're having a bigboosting.com cookout at my house tonight. Grilling and drinking. Maybe start around 5-6. So if you want to come you're more than welcome. We plan on tearing up the back yard doing donuts in the STi. Video to come later.

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That sounds like it'd be off the chain. I didn't think I'd be going to Statesboro anytime soon but damn. That'd be off the chain.

6. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Let me know if you want to come and I'll PM you my number and directions

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yes please do. So far it's been great meeting new people so, yeah cool.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Be sure to take some pictures!

9. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

when is the cook out am i late LOL!!!

10. suby113

suby113 Member

yah dave cook out alraedy happened see bigboosting cook out thread, pretty cool vid on it check it out.

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Well, like I said in another thread, the meeting for the 22nd has been pushed back until the following Saturday which is the 29th of April, due to the very good possibility of rain and thunderstorms.

If your on his texting list he'll get you the details as we get closer to the event.

On another note the meet for tomorrow, the 19th same time same place, seems like a great idea to me.

12. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

if you are looking for a photog, I go to scad and im a photo major.... heres a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

How about thursday i have class from 6-10pm tomorrow :(

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

man... ur photo skills make me jealous :)

15. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I know it's not close, but there's a group of people who meet up at the Goody's and Big Lots parking lot on Thursday nights at around 6. It's not just Subies but everyone is pretty cool so far.

16. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

well i can make it tonight for a lil while first class got cancled

17. suby113

suby113 Member

coolpics man, Hey are we meeting up tonight still weather doesn'tr look that bad?