Cadillac guys hating on the WRX/STi's...wait, cadillac guys have a forum?!?!

Discussion in 'General Community' started by BelvnAWD, Apr 21, 2006.

1. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That's pretty funny. But to be honest I'm pretty sure Mini guys have a site to bash people on too. :rofl:

3. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

wow..they are not even in th same class to compare..its funny that all the advertisements i see on that site are for subarus..they have oakos automotive, cobb tuning and a bunch of others..

5. catch31

catch31 Member

That pisses me off....
    Stupid people who do nothing but sit around all day and hate....
    Go get a job and stop living off your parents money....

6. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

ah, an exercise in group ego stroking... gotta love it.

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Wow, that was some good reading. I think we need to get Alex to create a Subforum for us to post other Cars forums ripping on Subaru's. It is interesting to read.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahaha.... freakin idiots... glad our forums are not like that

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

10. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

As a Cadillac owner and a member of that forum i feel like i need to apologize for the people who bitched on sti's and wrx's... But I'm not going to cause they're a bunch of jerks for hating on other cars and drivers :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  11. savsuby

savsuby Member

I can't believe that they are saying that. They sound so stupid.

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

only thing that sucks for them is its made by GM:).......that forum just shows why expensive cars = rich pricks.

13. catch31

catch31 Member

yah im real gald our forum isnt like that.... seems like the majority of forums are just grounds for haters to... well....hate...

14. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

15. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i saw that car a while back, i wonder if its ever gonna get completed

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

17. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I honestly don't understand why the hell people put V8's in imports. It really gets under my skin. I know it's their car and they can do whatever they want with it, but shit, keep the damn motor in the damn car it came in.

I hate when people put LS's in RX-7's and now they're starting with Subarus?

SHIT

18. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Well it certainly does suck. Obviously all the engineering that went into the car goes right out the window, but I guess it takes all kinds.

19. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

at least we don't have to worry about our cars being in the shop for a better half of a year for a "factory issue":rofl:

WHY,OH WHY FOR THE LOVE OF SUBARU :crying::crying:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  20. Weapon

I think thats an awesome project..can you imnagine what it would feel like when that thing hits its powerband..!! I knew a guy with an LS1 in a miata..that thing was scary!! I give props to the guy! :bigthumb:

21. Ayrton

Ayrton Member

Wow, talk about ruining a cars balance.

I think it is funny that they are putting a V8 in a Subaru, but asking how to correct bump steer. :eek:hnoes:

22. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

unfortunately you get car bashing on pretty much every forum. thankfully it doesn't happen here, and i don't see it happening since we have an awesome group of ppl here, and the mods keept it going nicely too. i used to post on the srtforums with 4k+posts but i stopped like a year ago cause of all car bashing, and even ppl bashing each other on the site. WRXatlanta FTW!!!:p

23. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

ah yes but have you ever been sitting there and heard something that sounded like a stock car and then looked over to a bunch of parked cars thinking it was some corvette or dodge ram and then see backup lights to only be a 94 rx7? i was in shock personally.

24. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

this is so funny... i bet these guys do this all day.. my v is better then yours.. etc etc etc.. glad i have a suby and the respect of my fellow subyieans...

25. suby113

suby113 Member

:sx: Yah it pretty bad when you have nothing else to do but bash other people thats ok they are just pissed off since they have twice the amount of cyclinders than us and wish they even had the amount of speed.Hehe:sx:

26. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Its not just respect for other Subies though. I would say that most people on a car forum are Automobile Enthusists, or at least I am. I have respect for all cars regardless of Make.

28. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

+1, even for srt-4's..........sigh, they are still very fast. But i always just pull the weapon wrx move and just pull up beside them and roll my back windows up and down. hahahah

29. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah I wonder how they took all the American bashing. Not that it was particularly harsh but some domestic guys are probably bound to take it the wrong way. I just laugh at it.

30. ReTodd

ReTodd New Member

As Gold Member would say, Dutch Hater!

31. Weapon

yea..but i still love the srt4! any car you can make 400+ whp/wtq on the stock block and tranny for under 20k you just have to appreciate

32. Alex

It's all just so very silly.

33. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

34. suby113

suby113 Member

You should of told them that an STI will take on a V anytime anyplace!

35. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Yes, it was the worst day of my life

I hate that crap

I love rotary RX-7s. I still have a working rotary model on a keychain right next to my STi key

ROTARY POWARRR

36. Alex

:bigthumb:

37. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

If you're insinuating that the LS1 is heavy, you might want to re-check your numbers. IIRC, the LS1+T56 is right around 500 lbs. Isn't the EJ207 in the mid-high 400s sans tranny?

38. Lol...what a bunch of gays...just leave the "proving" of our cars to the track. We all know that deep down they know our cars are better performing cars. Wow, yeah lets compare a luxury cars amenities to a real, race-bred cars amenities and then bash the race car because it doesnt have slippery leather seats, super cushy loose ride, or it doesnt tell where you are when youre lost because youre reeeetarded.

39. flip

flip Member

I like how the conversation started bashing STi's then ended up with even the CTS owners backing them up and saying how good of a car they were, and how ignorant the people were for bashing them...

40. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah. Our cars are small, but it's hard to find a better AWD system and the power is pretty hard to argue with too for the displacement.

41. suby113

suby113 Member

True but I will reinterate on what silverbugeye03 said, i agree totally and in the words of Carlos Mencia : dee dee dee! I'm lost because i don't know how to read a street sign, oh let me look at my GPS. Friggin tight Asses!

42. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

eh, there are people bashing every type of car all over the internet.
    It's a shame, but it happens. We can't expect everyone to respect
    the technology and power our car (along w/the Evo and SRT4) put out.

It is nice to know that everyone I've met through this board has a great
    deal of respect for almost every car.

Oh yeah, I'd totally have the wife rock a CTS-V. Not me per se, but I'd drive it (sometimes). I know I'd sure as hell mod it too.

43. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i love my srt4 for hwy pulls (turbo spools super fast), and love the STi in the corners and from a dig. to me the cars are not in the same class at all...like comparing apples n oranges. i don't know much about the cadillacs, but they have come a loong way like the volvos have.

44. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That's true, that they've come very far. Cadillac has always tried to be very inventive so I definitely have to respect them for that.

45. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Cadillac guys=no sac.....there just hatin' on us cuz they don't know how to drive a stick. That and there mad cuz we don't have to put oil in daily......

46. Alex

:rofl: