First Post

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Indica029, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Indica029

Indica029 Member

Hey this is Dustin, with the 06 WRX just droppin a thread to let all the savannah guys know my screen name

2. flip

flip Member

Whats up man, welcome to wrxatlanta! You should make sure to come out to one of our meets and introduce yourself! Enjoy!

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Welcome to the club! Nice name too.

4. savsuby

savsuby Member

whats up I'm from savannah,

5. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

hey dustin, good to see you found the site.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta dustin :)

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome home :hug:

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the WRXatlanta community Dustin!

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Hey aren't you the dude with the TR. If not just pretend that I'm not here. :rolleyes:

10. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

whats up Dustin its dave, call me if we going to have the springs installed tomorrow

11. suby113

suby113 Member

What up Dustin it's Tom Glad to see ya Postin, By the way I would like to shout out that IT's ANOTHER SAVANNAH SUBY, Dustin I'll check you out later Hopefully you'll get your springs today, if so you gotta come by so I can check them out! :wavey: :wiggle: :rofl:

hey dustin I find a smiley that sums up daves Job check this out-----

:gaysex: :gfight:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  12. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

Thats messed up!!

13. Indica029

Indica029 Member

I saw dave today on abercorn and lucky for all of us i had my camera with me
    [​IMG]

14. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

welcome to the club

15. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

welcome and lol at dave

16. suby113

suby113 Member

Dave don't worry we love ya just what Dustin posted is Hilarious! :keke: :keke: :rofl: Looks like your real desperate lol :keke:

17. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

I must be an easy target or something, but damn... Its funny But messed up...LOL

18. suby113

suby113 Member

Not Messed up just Funny! here you go dave--:ky: :jerk:

19. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

More Savannah people? Is there a Suby dealership near there?

20. suby113

suby113 Member

GTscoob: There used to be but it was shut down due to poor customer service and crookedness. They would over charge and skim from the top if you know what i mean. Now we have to go to charleston SC or Jacksonville Fl to get service, it sucks but it doesn't stop any of us.:wiggle:

21. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i like the way u guys treat ur subyz, have u guys ever thought of doing the work urself ??? saving a run to dealership?

22. suby113

suby113 Member

Thats what I meant kinda by it not stopping us. We all do most of the work ourselves unless it has to be something internal. Us savannah Guys can hold our own. :bigthumb:

23. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That's true. ^^^

There are so many WRX's (and STi's) in the greater Savannah area, it's not even funny. There is just so much potential n' stuff.

24. Indica029

Indica029 Member

I was driving by some of the barracks on post today and saw a blue 02-03 bugeye all done up like a team rally car so i let a note on his car telling him about the savannah area club and how to contact me. i left a note on that red WRX too and he gave me a call and was interested in coming to some of the meetings so i'll pass his # along to Dave so he can put him on the text message list. Now someone find me a STI intercooler and some blue mirrors!

25. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Cool man. We need to try to get all the Suby owners to at least sign on and to also come out to the meetings.

The parts you want are probably just waiting to bought somewhere. It's just a matter of finding who and where.

26. Indica029

Indica029 Member

yeah it looks like i'm buying Tom's STI intercooler and his TBE. he's probably in jacksonville right now buying a 06 STI so he removed all his aftermarket stuff before he sold it ..... you might want to talk with him and see if there is any other stuff you might want to get from him. i'm pretty sure he'll have his boost controller up for grabs.

27. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Thanks for the tip mang. I do already have boost and wastegate control with my ECUtek tune though.

Is Tom on the board? :eek: I can't remember for some reason.

28. Indica029

Indica029 Member

yeah he's suby113

29. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Cool. Have a good weekend fawkers. :fawk:

30. JM5999

JM5999 Member

hey i saw that rally painted WRX yesterday too. It was parked on the road with the motorpools. Did he ever call you? I almost left a note, but i was in a rush

31. suby113

suby113 Member

hey Dustin's wrx Tr has been tuned a step further, he has My STI intercooler and Cat back exhaust on his car now. Hey Dustin Looks and sounds great!:bigthumb: :cool:

32. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Naw. I got a PM the other day that said he had joined and thanks for the referral. He also told me that some of the import guys are meeting up at Big Lots on Wednesday nights at around 6:30 now. They used to meet at 6 on Thursdays if I remember right....

33. Indica029

Indica029 Member

I got a downpipe today just need to find some time to put it on

34. suby113

suby113 Member

we can do it tonight! let me know I'll be home at 7

35. Indica029

Indica029 Member

i'd have to get it on quick because i'm supposed to take star out tonight and you know how pissed she'd get it i went and did car parts instead

i got it at NOPI it's that "number one" brand only cost 198.00 but looks nice came with all the gaskets and bolts but i went to home depot anyway and picked up some longer bolts just incase cause the ones it came with that connect it to the mid pipe looked a little short.

o one more thing i was looking at the hangers and not sure if i should get the kartboy ones that are a little longer to give the exhaust more clearance or if i should get the cobb ones that are just stiffer

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  36. suby113

suby113 Member

Go with the stiffer one's, and as far as putting on the down pipe I can't promise that it will be done in time for you to go out since you still have all the stock heat sheilding still on that tends to cause some time constraints. let me know.

37. Indica029

Indica029 Member

i'm thinking we can do it tomorrow night

38. suby113

suby113 Member

ok thats cool with me let me know!

39. JM5999

JM5999 Member

40. nineplusone

nineplusone New Member

I wonder if it looks natural though. I mean in the picture it looks like an OEM mirror but that may depend on whether you install it well or not. Just a thought. :)

41. suby113

suby113 Member

True, but I believe it is OEM if you buy it from japanparts .com.:p