Southeast crew check in!

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by bluetwo, Apr 11, 2006.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

What's up homies!?...

Anyway it's Tuesday... and I'm kind of bored so I just decided to start a new thrend. :fawk:

2. suby113

suby113 Member

Yo what up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sht, chillin. Sippin a dew...

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

...and here i am stuck at work...bored out of my mind...

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah. Me too mang. At least there's the weekend coming up.... in three days.

6. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

true...that only gives me 3 days to finish packing though.
    i get to move on Saturday (blah). btw, did you check out the SCCA regional site for our area yet?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  7. suby113

suby113 Member

Stuck at work also! But I have the next 3 days off since I work weekends, which really sucks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

8. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

No. I forgot the region name and stuff. What was it again?

9. suby113

suby113 Member

Buckaneer region.

10. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

11. suby113

suby113 Member

:eek:hnoes: OOPs I miss spelled.

12. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Cool man. Thanks. That is a very informative site, so far. I might even be able to plan something with all that info and stuff. I had no idea there was so much going on in the Coastal area... :bigthumb:

13. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

about to head to media play...

14. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I doubt anyones planning to go up to Atlanta this Thursday but I just thought I'd mention that I'm doing it, most likely Thursday afternoon in case anyone wants to convoy up.

15. nineplusone

nineplusone New Member

Hey! I'm from the southeast. Actually I'm living in Savannah right now but I may be moving to Statesboro. It all depends on some things and stuff. Just wanted to check in.

16. suby113

suby113 Member

Cool welcome aboard!

17. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I'm in the boroooooo but not for long
    check out bigboosting.com if you want to meet a ton of car people from statesboro before you come up so you'll at least know some folks

18. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Bigboosting, you have got to come to a meet sometime. I mean I know it's a ways to go just for a quick meal but Saturday would be a great time to meet some of the new folks, including me, n' shit.

Aight well, Peace!

19. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I'd love to come Saturday but I have an appointment at TopSpeed. The appointment is in the morning, but I'm going with a friend...so that's two cars being tuned. Then I have to do some other stuff in ATL, so I maaay be back in time for the meeting, but it's just going to be a lot of extra driving. So it will just come down to how I'm feeling when driving back from ATL if I want to make the extra hour trip to Sav.

20. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Oh I hear ya. I know exactly how that drive is. In fact I rarely ever drive up and back in the same day. But it's worth it for some good tuning I guess.

Maybe we'll see ya, maybe we won't. The meet is at 7:00 at the Media Play.