Going to Nurburgring

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RamblinWRX, Apr 22, 2006.

1. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

So i'm going to Denmark after finals as a birthday present from my mom. I was thinking..hmm...what is around that area...and it hit me when i was playing GT4 today. So i'm gonna see about taking a day trip down to Cologne to see an F1 race :bowdown: which happens to coincide when i'm going (yes!). Maybe i can find someone nice enough to take me on a ride along...:sx: This is exciting as i also get to see a real soccer game.

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Nurburgring would be the motherfawking shiz-nitty! I know a dude who got to drive and ITR on it last year and he says that thing is the craziest track evar!

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Good luck man, you better come back with some amazing photos :)

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

u mean football ;)

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

football in india i missed thos days.. lol
    btw i think america made some mistakes i dunno where but they call wrong thing football and whats soccer..
    ?? i think football is rubbi? and soccer is football?

6. nineplusone

nineplusone New Member

You can watch football at most Mexican resturants that have TV's, but you'd have to go to an American sports bar to watch football, if you know what I mean.

The ring would be so much fun to drive on. I mean it's like the gold standard for developing cars.

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

they r all same thing american or mexican, u see what u pay for.. of course food is all misc these days

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

the ring would be sweet to ride on or even see in person. pics would be a great thing man.

9. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

it turns out the Grand Prix Europe F1 race is the SAME DAY i fly into denmark, dang... can't make that, but i'll try and make another event to get some pics of the ring.

10. Brian

Brian Active Member

Ring Taxi FTW! Last I heard it's a professionally driven M5.

11. Yes by the famous "queen of the ring"

Sabine Schmitz

Waiting list as packed as hell...what i've heard

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:eek3: awesome!

13. Demo24

Demo24 Member