3:30 on 316

Discussion in 'General Community' started by BORICUAWRX, Apr 24, 2006.

1. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Saw a blue REX sittin on what looked like gun metal today. Had a turbo back and a Greddy emblem on the back. I was in the s13 that pulled up next to you. Anyone on here?

2. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I think that is Bigb?

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

not me today...i dont have greddy sticker. i was in athens at that time.

4. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

This was in athens... well it was actually in oconee county, but it was down from epps bridge. Did you see an s13 with a young guy pull up, and then drop the hammer by you?

5. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Spotted! LoL That was me. You got a nice s13, what do you have on it besides the exhaust? I'll see you around if you live in Oconee.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you still got your wrx man? yours has the cf hood right?

7. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Yeah...well the s13 has a full sr swapp, blits bov, hks turboback, greddy front mount and lots of other little stuff. I picked it up after i flipped my wrx, and i wanted to see how it performed against the rex. LOL.

8. suby113

suby113 Member

Traitor! you didn't buy another wrx! lol :hsnono:

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

got pics? :eek:hnoes:

10. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

not right now, but i can get some up soon. I would love to make it out to the next gtg. I am about to buy a 600rr, so maybe i would bring that one out.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

Yea Psot Some Pics I Would Love To See It.

12. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

+1 on the pics. It looks tight, but i couldn't see it for long as your flew past me. :)

13. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

I will try to get some up this weekend, but we should definitly do a g2g in downtown. Maybe this saturday we could meet up at like barcode or something... just an idea. I post it in the g2g section and see if we get any responses.