jkass85

Discussion in 'General Community' started by bigb996, Apr 24, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

was that you man at college station? i passed you as i was headed to loop 10. The catback looks sweet!

2. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Double Spotted!!! :) Yeah, that was me. Thanks, i love the way my turboxs sounds, still gotta do some em tuning though. Did you take your wing off? It looks very good that way, it also sits very well, what kind of suspension mods do you have?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

thanks man! yea i ended up doing a trunk swap with bluetwo a couple weeks ago so i have 06 badging haha, i really like it wingless though....as for suspension its sitting on a set of new wrx struts with eibach pro kits. ride quality is great, just wish it was a deeper drop. Are you in that area often? i go to school at athens tech so i was inbetween classes when i saw ya.

4. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I go to school at UGA so i'm that area all the time. I usually drive my white cadillac though.

5. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

ah i c.....well i am just now starting to be in that area....im moving to monroe in the next week or so. Then in august i will be living off of milledge in pineview. What year are you? We need tog et a g2g going in the area even if its just a little bar hopin.

6. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Hell yeah, we definately need to have a "g2g" (bar hoping) in athens. It's been a while since i haven't been downtown. I'm second year at ga.

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

yo vall u comming to atl this saturday there is a meet at BP with all out wrx atl buddys, mark gonna be there, adrean gonna be there and a bunch of others..

8. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I gotta work this weekend, but if i can i'll definately show up. You guys need to get your asses up here in Athens, this place rocks!

9. BORICUAWRX

BORICUAWRX New Member

Ooo hate to break in the conversation, but i would love to get in on some bar action. Lets hook it up this weekend...

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i cant make it out this w/e but you will definatly see my down there soon...i was downtown last night for trapt/shinedown and lemme tell you it was a great concert.

Athens is definatly the souths best kept secret, talk about an amazing atmosphere and im not even a dawgs fan haha....

11. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I'm down for going downtown any day of the week :) You can post this g2g in the athens section boricuawrx and we will see if anybody else wants to join us.

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

^^word, i think the bars will be less busy soon as school is letting out. Better hurry and get over there:)