MEET is Saturday the 29th at 7pm at Media Play

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by STI LW8N, Apr 26, 2006.

1. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

See everyone there at media play at 7pm, if you're new and don't know how to get there just ask and I'll be more than glad to give you directions, hope to see everyone there. David

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Man, you people still have Media Play? The ones here closed down. :(

3. suby113

suby113 Member

No It is closed down also we just use the parking lot because it is big and next to burger king.

4. clbourq

clbourq New Member

Hey, What is the best way to get there from HHI? I am planning on coming down 17 across the bridge, but what is the best way to go from there?

5. deuce189

deuce189 Member

No show for me, gotta wedding to goto and anyways rex won't be back til monday :(

6. clbourq

clbourq New Member

Hey duece, do you have the JUN Eyelids? I am thinking about getting some. Where did you get them and how do they fit?

thanks,
    Chris

7. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

chris,
    after you cross the bridge, keep going straight until you hit Abercorn. Turn right, then keep going...the old media play is a ways down on the left.
    turn left at the second burger king (there will be a light just after it), the enterance to the lot is just past BK on the left..

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  8. JM5999

JM5999 Member

sounds like there's going to be a lot of people at this meet! The camera's ready to go! Hey Dave, how's everything going with the website? I can give you pictures for it, I've been taking some at each meet we have.

9. clbourq

clbourq New Member

ill definatly be there, but I have to work until probably 7:30 or 8. How long is everyone planning on staying? I am a photographer, so next meet that I can make it to when there is daylight, I'll bring a camera as well. I have a proffesional digital SLR, very nice equipment ;) See you all tommarow night!

10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I think people will start showing up a little before 7, which could mean a little bit of that setting sunlight. I'd be interested in a good pic if that's the case.

One thing I realized today, is that we ought to go to a movie one of these nights and it doesnt' have to be a Saturday, but I know any time I wanna see a good movie I go to Savannah because the other little theatres suck ass.

11. Sti2781

Sti2781 Member

Man I wish i could get off early. I will have to meet up with you guys at 9:00.

12. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

website is on the up and coming, sooner than everyone thinks, i hope, lol, bring your camera, and luke bring yourcamera too.

13. suby113

suby113 Member

I'll be there after work around 7:30. See everyone then!:wavey:

14. clbourq

clbourq New Member

wish i could make it....my bosses are making me work till 8:30.....ill definatly make it to the next one. because Ill request off for that day....hope its a great turn out!

15. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

didnt get to make it out... was trying to fix my meth and it was to no avail... ill be out next meet for sure.