Getting new car

Discussion in 'General Community' started by stiKILLA, May 2, 2006.

1. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I have trying to decide if I should get a new car or not. I have looked at 240, wrx,sti,evo,mr2,supra. It took a lot of time and I decided to get a car. I drove some 240's with swaps done to them and loved it. The wrx and the sti were fun as well. Then came the mr2 and it was a little too small. The supra has always been a fantasy of mine, but I will wait until I can put some serious cash in it and make it a beast. Then I drove my dream car. It was a beutiful Mitsubishi Evo MR. It was everything I wanted in a car. It handled way better than any other car I had test drove. It also had better acceleration and felt more solid. There are so many people that make things for the vehicle. They are also so easy to make really fast. Also between the cars I was choosing from it had the most reliability. The price was great as well, and the blue color was amazing. It had a carbon fibre wing that came with the car. The car has a great resale value, so when I am ready for the supra I should be able to sell the car for a good amount. As I was getting financed I thought about it and my maxima has a better resale value and is more of a comfortable car. It also has better pick up than a evo and I really dont owe much on the car. So I decided I didnt want the wonderful car and went home. I know that if I buy a car any time soon it will be a Evo.:fawk: :fawk: Hope you enjoyed reading this!!!!

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i say get a fiero..those are the new hotness

3. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

hullo!

:wavey:

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

??? a couple of things very much confuse me about this post.

First of all, I think you're off on reliability being the best on a mitsu. Secondly, your maxima has more pickup than an Evo? What do you have done to it?

5. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

mitsu does have the best warranty, or they did i havnt read up on them latly....however best reliability i would have to dissagree.

btw why do all your posts end the same? they are so confusing!:)

6. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I dont know why my posts end the same. I have not posted on here for a while so I decided to come by and say hi. I also wanted to mess around with some people. My Maxima has a RB26 in it.

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

In more than one way.

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Got pics? Is it RWD?

9. Weapon

does it have whistles? if it aint got the whistles it aint pimp..woo woooo!
    [​IMG]

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

Nice, any pics?

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Seriously, a Supra with two intercoolers, vtec and an SR20D swap is probably the best way to go for you. Make sure you get a 20 shot of nitrous though because you want to make sure you have more pick up on the high end! And yeah, :fawk: :fawk: those lame ass car payments....

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ankur is full of shit :D

13. GTscoob

I wanna put an RB26 in my sister's Maxima :fawk:

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

lol, I love that woo wooo video. Yeah man, Maxima's are the shit. Comfy, spacious and faster than an evo. :rolleyes:

15. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

How can you say Im full of shit Milo. Have you seen it. NO. So dont say shit biatch. your just jealous because every car that Ive had is always faster than yours.:) I just need to get it tuned and I will take it to silver dollar!!!! I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yeah... i'll let u believe that ;)

17. GTscoob

Blown anymore Celica motors lately? :rofl::rofl:

18. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I never blew any motors in GA. This was all in Illinois. It also was not the motors. It was the person that was putting them in. I had someone else install the last motor and it worked fine. That car didnt end up being the fastest, but it got a hell of a lot of attention. I guess you could call it Pimpshit.

19. Brian

Brian Active Member

so much smack talk, is this really wrxatlanta?

20. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I don't know but I definitely want to put some Vtec heads on my EJ25. And then I'm going to do the Super Hicas upgrade to the AWD yo.

Of course I'll take an RB26 if that's all they got.

21. stiKILLA

stiKILLA Member

I am sorry for smack talking. I just got my hand slapped so I will stop.

22. Weapon

geez man..not even back a full 24 hours and already causing a ruckus