Is there a gtg saturday May 6

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by savsuby, May 3, 2006.

1. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Ha I've never autocrossed before so you probably would get me pretty good hahaha My boyfriend though is awesome at autocross, you can race him in the STi all day if you want, he says he can take you LOL

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i didnt mean to attack anyone in particular with my comment, though i can see that it seems to be directed towards bigboosting... my comment was directed primarily towards stopping an argument i thought was going to come up... in the past we have had occurrences of people bragging about their cars and calling others out for racing... now there's friendly competition and then there are call outs which i think are more of a challenge to the ego... the later has not been a part of the WRXatlanta mentality... there are other boards that encourage this (not going to name any) and people have a great time there... but thats not going to happen here...

3. suby113

suby113 Member

We'll said Milo! :bowdown:

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Good you got my little joke. I was thinking that since you have a big turbo and lag, you wouldn't be able to get into boost on the Auto X course and take advantage of your enormous power advantage, though you still have a much better suspension, will be interesting to see what happens when you move to ATL. Has your BF ever Auto X'd your car? I am curious to see what a Big Turbo like yours would do.

I know at the Subaru Challenge, Dan Lowman couldn't get into boost to save his life, I think he finally hit boost at the very end of the course.

5. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

He's never autocrossed the STi, but he wins (overall, not just in class) every time he autocrosses anything else. Would be interesting. When is the next one?

6. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

so what about the meet tomorrow?

7. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

meet, sure, 6pm, so luke can take some pictures. time isn't good for you, call me

8. Sti2781

Sti2781 Member

Thanks alot Tom for the kind words. Met a guy with a white sti tonight. He just came back from Iraq. He should be there tom. night.

9. suby113

suby113 Member

I can't be there until 7:30 due to me being at work, so hopefully everyone will be there still if so I'll see everyone then.

10. savsuby

savsuby Member

ben are you going tonight. Tom I will see you tonight. Ben I now that your car is fast you dont have to prove it. I will race you LOL

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  11. Sti2781

Sti2781 Member

Yeah i will be there and i am racing you for pinks. You need to go and change your exhaust first though:keke:

12. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

i might not be there tonite, but you don't need me there tonite to hang out and have a good ime, hope i can make it, but if not, meet again next week!!

13. savsuby

savsuby Member

lol hey hey the greddy isnt that bad. I will be getting a new exhaust one day.

14. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

hey, i'll race for pink slips ben, only because i know you can't drive your car to save your life. (jk man, thought we could use a little more hostility to go around), but no seriously, any day buddy, any day!