May 6th's meet

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by suby113, May 7, 2006.

1. suby113

suby113 Member

Hey guys I had another good time last night was a pretty decent turn out. I still beleive we have more cars than that though. I guess one of these days we will have almost everybody out there together, but any way Good meet and I'll see everyone soon!:wavey: :p

2. savsuby

savsuby Member

It was a good time. I with I had a red. LOL

3. suby113

suby113 Member

You mean wish!

4. JM5999

JM5999 Member

i could still beat you!!!!!

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

No doubt! :bigthumb:

Ya stay tuned to find out more about the Atlanta meet, but don't post anything I mentioned yet, because well I could have been way off. But yeah. Good times.

I guess me and Hazzard are the only ones trying to go up to the drift event next weekend? It'd be really nice to get more people if we could.

6. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

i went to media play a bit late (830) and no one was there. So I was drivin around and saw yall at starbucks but no one was in the cars... next time i guess.

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah man. I think you just missed us. I ended up getting on the road a little late too and didn't get there until about 8:05 or something.

We did end up going to the Starbucks on Abercorn but that wasn't until around... later.

8. clbourq

clbourq New Member

I try to make it out to these meets, but I work on saturdays until around 8pm. It doesnt help that I live on HHI and its at least a half hour drive to get there :-\ Maybe one of these nights I'll get off early enough to make it out!

9. suby113

suby113 Member

Don't fret all you have to do is come down any way and we will give you one of our cell numbers and when you get into town call, and then we will tell you where we are to meet up. Or we will meet you.

10. JM5999

JM5999 Member

hey luke, when you drove by starbucks, was there a silver WRX in front or behind you?? if so, we saw you drive by...

11. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

the guy from hhi, call me at 9128444285, i'm david and i run the suby club in sav, we can do a friday night meet if you can make one of those, let me know, and lukelw, call me and give me your number so i can let you know when and where the meet will be in case something changes when we all arrive and you're not there yet.

12. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah. Things do kind of change.... every single time!