Photo opp!!!

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by apssti, May 14, 2006.

1. apssti

apssti Member

hey guy's, some of you may know i do some photograhy , recently i have been trying to shoot cars!!! well iam getting kinda board of shooting mine I am looking for some new cars, so if anyone wants i can shoot there car!! FOR FREE'' if you like just bring a cd and a will put them all on cd 'after a little editing of course' here are some example's: just shoot me a pm and we can set something up.

NOTE: due to the file size i am able to upload , these, pic's are way better then they will show on this site.:) here is a link to some photo's with a bigger file size http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=44341&st=0&

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  2. JM5999

JM5999 Member

i'll volunteer my car for some photos, just let me know when

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hope u r doing this after i get back in august

4. savsuby

savsuby Member

I would love some pictures just let me know what time is good for you

5. suby113

suby113 Member

Same here! Can you come to the SAV!

6. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

apssti is in savannah, i believe he's bob with the black sti. sounds good to me for a photo opp apssti, let me know what weekend you want to do it and i'll set it up. thanks

7. Luke WL.

Luke WL. New Member

look good, when you do this let me know so i can shoot a few as well.

8. apssti

apssti Member

whats up luke.. got some guys maybe on the 17th and 18th, whouldnt mind shooting your car too!!!

9. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

If you want something different, there is an SCCA event this Sunday (the 20th) on Hutchinson Island...

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

nice pics man

11. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

is there anyway for us to get into that event on hutcheson isl this weekend?, or should we all just go and check it out and take pics near the track?

12. savsuby

savsuby Member

that would be cool

13. JM5999

JM5999 Member

yea, that sounds like a good idea, it's close, and we could get a drive in during the daytime for once

14. apssti

apssti Member

i will be there sat taking pic's for sure, anyone got directions

15. JM5999

JM5999 Member

SCCA event calandar says it is sunday the 21st. You can preregister online, or pay a $10 late registration and register there. Here's the website, http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...&psrnd=.9867233423220134354712058770884076434

I plan on watching if you all want to go. It's right in between the westin and the golf course.

Directions:
    From Interstate 95
    Take ramp onto I-16 - go 1.8 mi
    I-16 becomes US-17 - go 2.6 mi (Go over the Hwy 17 Bridge)
    Take ramp right at foot of bridge, onto SAVANNAH HARBOR PKWY - go 1.0 mi
    Turn left on Resort Drive, between the Golf Club and the Westin Resort. Turn left just past the Golf Club and follow the road approx 1 mile. The event site will be on your right. Please follow the posted speed limit. We are guests of the Savannah Port Authority and the entrance road adjoins the Golf Course.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  16. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

The road leading to where the event is held was made to racetrack standards which is inviting to drive really fast on but if you do, you risk the SCCA losing the ability to hold events here. so PLEASE follow the posted speed limit when on this rode!!!

17. ksource

ksource Member

count me in with the rest of these savannah buttholes!:fawk:

18. STI LW8N

STI LW8N Member

shit shit shit, i have to go to a graduation on sunday from noon to 3pm, let me know what the times are gonna be and i'll see if i can sneak out somehow and make it down there. thanks

19. JM5999

JM5999 Member

on a side note, are we gonna unofficially meet up saturday like we usually do?

20. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

works for me. 7ish, like normal?

i made a thread yesterday about the autocross this weekend.
    http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6776

when i signed up for it, i notice that the guys from hilton head were signed up also. looks like there will be several subarus participating. going to be fun.

21. suby113

suby113 Member

Works for me too! And kyle your a Butthole!:fawk:

22. JM5999

JM5999 Member

damn kyle, you're a butthole

23. savsuby

savsuby Member

What time are we going to meet up on sunday

24. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

if you are going to participate in the autocross, it starts at 8:30 am at hutchinson (see the other thread) and will last all day.
    if you are just going to watch the autocross, we probably won't actually start until 10:30, so any time after that is cool...

25. savsuby

savsuby Member

26. Sti2781

Sti2781 Member

Yeah kyle you are a real:asshole: