Dent

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ScoobyChick, May 23, 2006.

1. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

Someone at my church made a big a$$ dent on the crease on the passenger side panel it was like 12" wide (got it out but has little dents all around that area now)
    Why do people do that?
    I don't get it I park my car away from everyone else and still a jacka$$ parks next to me.
    What can I do?
    I give up, Its like they are looking foward to making a dent, slamming their door on it or just keying their initials on the car.

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

well look at it this way. You cant take your dented wrx to heaven :)

3. suby113

suby113 Member

It sucks i know but sometims people don't care and for someone to do that at a church shows that isn't very christian like! :wtc:

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sorry to hear it. Maybe what comes around will go back around some time.

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  5. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

I know but have never done that......

6. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Right. It sucks that these things happen and for no reason it seems. Maybe someone saw something or someone will come forward.

What panel did they hit?

7. blink

blink Member

you call that a dent?! Thats not a dent..

Also can we tone the font size down a little..

8. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i'm sorry to hear that and i feel you on that mann.. people r such asswipes even in god's home..

i would rec'mend Killer Secutaryyyyy by Dr.Dre Any1 touchiyour car ng gets their balls cut off my the laser installed on ur ride, it works and the guy who touch ur car will feel the pain long after touching ur car reminding him not to fuk with ur ride.. and if he complans u know who it is and u can call the PO-PO on them dumbasses

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  9. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

It was the front passenger side panel between the tire and the door on the crease

10. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

11. Goose013

Goose013 Member

get used to it :( They just got my last QP that was in good shape the other night.

12. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I know how ya feel I park away from everybody at the end of the lot and still someone wants to park next to me I think its an out of spite thing or somethin. now i park at an angle where they gotta put effort and time to get next to me:naughty:

13. flip

flip Member

Yah, angle and park away. My friends hate me for it haha but i don't care. I'll park on the very back of a parking lot, even walmart. I usually try to park next to a concrete thing so i'm 50% less likely to get ding'd... If you can find a spot on the end of a row, park like 1/2 foot over the outside line so the people that would be parking next to you REALLY have to screw up their parking job to ding ya... It's worked pretty good for me. I've gotten 2 that are barely noticeable but i always see them...

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

+1 for parking FAAAAAAR away

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Parking far away will work for a little, but there is always that asshole that has to park next to you even when you try to park by yourself. I tried to keep my car dent free, but it didn't work. At this point I don't care anymore. Little dings are going to happen. The day I go out to my car and see a large dent, then I will be pissed.

16. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I'm supposed to get my car back today with the new door. I was thinking about posting pics of the dent in it but I thought it woulda been kinda stupid. Besides I really want to forget about it.

I think I'm going to be taking extra steps to keep my ride straight for a little while though. People are just so stupid sometimes.

It sounds like you might just need a new fender though ScoobyChick. Not to downplay it but hopefully you'll get it fixed pretty soon.