Good place to install aftermarket security system?

Discussion in 'General Community' started by calmnothing, May 23, 2006.

1. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

So I've got my eye on a Viper 791XV system. Pretty top of the line and lots of flexibility and features. Now I just need to find a place to install it. It's going to go very nicely with my Hella horns.

2. flip

flip Member

Sound Sensations on cobb pky is known to be really good but sometimes they're over priced...

3. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

if you feel like driving to villa rica i can do it

4. Ayrton

Ayrton Member

Either Cartunes on Roswell Rd, or Audio Designs in Stockbridge. While I am the king of DIY, an alarm is something you want a pro to do.

5. flip

flip Member

I've done a viper 791 on a prelude myself, it took a while but wasn't that hard as long as you have a specs sheet for the color of the wires on the car and a volt meeter... And don't forget about thinks like the chip in the key. You have to bypass those with a seperate module etc... On a newer car tho i would pay to have it done... Just for insurance sake...

EDIT: I'm not saying try it yourself, I am really good at electronics and stuff so i've had experience with similar things...

6. elodge

elodge New Member

A good buddy of mine does mobile auto detailing and auto electronics. He specializes in high end cars and comes highly recommended by the Austin healey club. Take a look at his website www.imperialautosports.com or call him at 770-845-9157 (his name is Brian) Tell him Eric Lodge referred you and he will take care of you. That goes for any WRXatlanta member.

7. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Wow awesome. Thanks Eric!

8. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

Place On Sugarloaf In Lawrenceville That Did Mine Charge Me 280 A Little Over Priced But Did A Good Job "audio Fx"

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I used to see that van at work all the time. Does he work for Cingular or is the kind of guy that will come to you to do installs?

10. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I agree, sound sensations may be overpriced but they take care of your car and have great customer service. You should give them a call

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i install them for a living at best buy, i have a 771vx....i just would charge to much to do it on the side. hehe

12. elodge

elodge New Member

Both actually. He is our shift manager he does still work (sleep) there at night and runs his business during the day. He goes to you for everything. Details, Car audio, Tint, any car electronics, Like most of his clients I have him come out and do my cars once a month. I don't have a full detail done but he comes out, cleans it up and does the interior. He does in 1-2 hours what would take me 5hrs to come out looking as good. He does mostly high end stuff Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, etc. He also does a lot of special events like Car shows and stuff.

13. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i know this guy named brain works at best buy on lavista rd he is good people.. will take care of u, and he charged my bro's car abt 150.00 for remote start, and all that crazie stuff and a chirp sounding on and off thingy etc etc etc.. he does a good job..

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

really? does he look like this:
    [​IMG]

sorry... couldnt resist