things that make you go hmmmmm....??...

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Indica029, May 24, 2006.

1. Indica029

Indica029 Member

So i was leaving post today on my way home and saw a silver 04 WRX with a "Wedgys" pizza delivery sign on top of it, as it passed i see this like 80 year old guy driving it grinning from ear to ear giving me a thumbs up....if only i had a camera.

2. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

Thats great! Its sad to see the old guys driving the cars and not enjoying themselves. I am glad this one was.

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Not to Threadjack, but I saw a Silver 04/05 WRX on 400 N Saturday with a cute white girl driving. I was going about 80 and she came flying up on me as though I was standing still. She did not wave, or even look in my direction. I stomped it to catch up to her, got beside her and looked over. She was locked looking straight ahead. I then let off after seeing that I was close to 100.

Then a few minutes later, I was stuck int the Construction traffic and saw Bluetwo stuck in traffic on 400 S.

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

so which one was cuter? :rofl:

5. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

i live on hunter (sometimes;)) and there is not only some hot blonde that drives a white evo, but some army chick drives an 04-spitting image of my 2.0. silver, though appearing stock. ive been trying to catch her one time to see WHY she is interested in the rex enough to buy one, or drive one... one of the MORE IMPORTANT things that make you go ..."hmmmmmmmmmm...":ky:

GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOOOO!!!!:ddirty:

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

7. Indica029

Indica029 Member

that girls's husband is stationed on stewart it's actually his car but she's always driving it

8. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

lol...that's awesome. that's cool how he waved cause i've seen a few old folks driving WRX's up here in buford but they never wave. booo on them!

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Man 400 sucks so frikin much! I thought I was going to run out of gas just sitting there... and I was on like 3/4!

10. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

hmmmmm...her husbands car....just as i suspected :) haha. why dont chicks like to drive fast cars? they usually only stick to riding....

11. Ayrton

Ayrton Member

I saw a woman who had to at least 70 years old driving a 2005 Pontiac GTO the other day.

12. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Because men's egos are easily crushed......

13. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

and what ...pray tell...does that mean?:squint:

14. Meredith

Meredith Banned

if a women beats her SO at some sort of motorsport ie road racing or autox, they get pretty upset. Two weekends ago with the mustang club at little talladega, they wanted to throw cinderblocks in my backseat to slow me down :). I just saying, men seem particular senstive when women beat them in cars...

15. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

especially when the woman driver has pink wheels on her car :)

--
    Brian

16. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

but we all know the pink wheels give an extra 50-100whp. :rofl:

I think it's great when women are behind the wheel of race(??) cars.
    I'd much rather have them there, then behind the wheel of an suv
    (talking on their cell phones and putting on makeup, you know).

17. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

YYYYYYeeeeeahhhh.... ive seen so many people putting on makeup and talkin on phones as they swirve and weave and nearly miss a guard rail or two, or a mommy wagon with the kids' soccer team in it, or even my lil narrow behind in the lasermobille... that drives me nuts!!!! i will not go out cuz of some dumbass that blindly thinks that they have the mental capcity to multitask

18. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

Women + mutitasking + Trucks + Behind you = Bad experiance
    one time i was in a cars car and he is one of those 60 miles per hour guy behind her was this nice lady putting make up while talking on her bluetooth[phone] suddley all lanes slowed down from 65 to 5 mph and no care how she BANGED into him and when cops came and everything she told them, i was just putting on some makeup and he just stoped outta no where and i hit him... she got a ticket and a lesson when u put ur make up on.. it better not be a lip stick cause when u hit sum1 u gonna sallow it down.. :D she sallowed her lip stick when she hit him and she didnt know until she checked.. ROFL

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl:
    r u serious?

20. Brian

Brian Active Member

mmmmm, tasty.

21. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

yes.. i'm like dead serious, she had it all over her face, well nearly all over it was like red red lipstick.. and she said she sawllowed it to the officer..

22. dsm&asubee

dsm&asubee Member

haha!!! sweeeeeet! stupid girl. you cant eat lipstitsch!! its made of fish scales and whale blubber and grease and such