INtroducin myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fight club, Jun 5, 2006.

1. fight club

fight club Member

hey hows it going, im new to the forums. i met a few guys in gwinnett last saturday and since im trying to get me my own sti i figured id register. my name is zack and im from gwinnett, lawrenceville specifically. im into all things automotive and i love sti's. i have since the 22b was introduced. so thats me, hope to get to know yall and learn a bunch im sure.

2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

welcome, its good to see you made it over here from IA. good luck on the sti

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

welcome to WRXatlanta! and yes, good luck on getting a STi! :wavey:

4. elodge

elodge New Member

Welcome Zack!! Get that STI as soon as you can. I bought my 06' STI about a month ago and let me tell you..... you know that male enhancement commercial that says "If you experience an erection lasting longer than 4hrs or blurred vision consult a doctor immediatly" Well I think I am in deep shit because I have had an erection for a month and I get blurred vision every time I drive my STI.

5. fight club

fight club Member

^^ lol thanks for the welcomings. yea ive driven a few and had to reaadjust before exiting the car out of worry of poking passerbyers. the car is pure sex.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Welcome! There are a couple of pretty nice STis for sale right now on the site.

7. suby113

suby113 Member

Welcome to the boards!

8. apssti

apssti Member

welcome.

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

welcome and good luck!!! definitely check out some of the sweet STI's for sale on here....

10. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

welcome to the site

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta... try to make it out to the install day is you want to see some subarus worked on... link in my signature

12. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Welcome to wrxatl!

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard! cherry kool aid is awesome! yea the install day will be a good day to check out some rides and meet some of us!