02-03 maroon WRX on 85N

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sol drums, Apr 29, 2005.

1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

I could have put this under sightings...

I was drivin home from work today and I was stopped in traffic on speghetti junction. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw this awesome looking maroon WRX right behind me. And then i noticed the extremely beautiful girl driving the car!!! Smoking HOT!!

She saw me and smiled. And followed me all the way up 85. We started taking turns passing each other after we got out of traffic. I totally missed my exit, but of course i didn't care. This is so strange and never happens. So I was thinking I have to get her phone # or something. I mean how often do you see a smoking hot girl driving a WRX. Very cool!

So I found a piece of paper and wrote her a note with my phone # on it. Pulled up beside her and put the note up to the side window. She looked over and smiled, then pulled out a note pad and wrote down the #. Then my phone rings. By the time we got done talking we're at the GA/SC boarder.

This was very surreal. But if i never wrote the note I would always wonder, what if...

-drums

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

thats awesome..brett yous a pimp:bigthumb:

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

P.I.M.P.....

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hmmm... i assume u forgot to tell her about WRXatlanta :D

5. married05gt

married05gt starting over

:bowdown:

6. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

reading that almost felt like reading a penthouse forum letter

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im sure u had SOL playing in ur cd player... must've felt like a music video

8. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

haha, actually i don't listen to our own stuff.

It was definitely not a normal drive home from work yesterday. I did tell her that I was in a band and that she should come and see a show. She said to call her and she would. So we'll see.

-drums

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

yeah sure guy, whatever.....you know you do..jk man....

MR. BIG P.I.M.P.