04 wrx

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by lucky13, Aug 22, 2011.

1. lucky13

lucky13 Member

well, i know this isn't exactly good timing since my car just got totaled by some punk ass 16yo but hey, this will now be the thread of my mission to either get my car repaired or to find a new one.

His truck...[​IMG]

My car...[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

u prolly wanna change ur name "unlucky13"..good luck. Post pics

3. lucky13

lucky13 Member

yea, no shit huh? that, "my subaru saved my life" commercial really comes into play here. 45mph head on into an almost stopped car...my subaru saved my life...for sure

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wait...he hit you going 45mph and you were almost stopped?

Sorry, but we must see those pictures. Glad you're alive!

5. lucky13

lucky13 Member

noooo....i was going 45 and he pulled out in front of me and then stopped in my lane.

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Is the kid alive...did he get injured?

7. lucky13

lucky13 Member

no, he's fine...and daddy's truck is fine....he's just mad cause now mom probably won't let him drive the new truck anymore

8. lucky13

lucky13 Member

pics added...oh and btw. car is most likely totalled, just waiting for final word from other drivers insurance. probably gonna be getting a big check soon. might be looking for a 04-05 aspen white wrx wagon. if anybody sees one, let me know.

9. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Holy shit Peter. (This is Peter, right?) It's great to see you at least alive to post.
    Really sorry about the car. But at least you're alive to tell it.

10. lucky13

lucky13 Member

yea, it's me. Thanks, i'm glad im ok too. really pissed about my car but i might be getting a check for more than i paid for the car so it might actually work out ok...

11. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Damn dude, that shit sucks, guess that's why i havent seen you on my way to work lately. This is at the intersection of Shallowford and Trickum. That's my drycleaners by the way by Brusters.

What day did this happen?

12. lucky13

lucky13 Member

The 22nd...two mondays ago...and, my work schedule has changed so I leave our area at 6:30 and I take 75 and 285 to work so I probably won't see you for a while, but I did see you a few days ago on my way home. I wasn't driving the subaru so I didn't wave. Maybe I'll see you at a meet sometime after I get my new wrx wagon:)

13. lucky13

lucky13 Member

14. lucky13

lucky13 Member

looks like this is going to have to be a battle in court. the other driver's insurance company is probably going to deny my claim. Fucking bullshit. They're out of their fucking minds and are completely disregarding what the police report says. and the fact that the other driver got the ticket...WTF

15. lucky13

lucky13 Member

well, i haven't been on here for a while, kinda since my car got killed...but now...i got a new one! 04 wrx wagon PSM. anyone seen this car around? sorry pic kinda sucks, it was a quick snap at night in the kroger parking lot. More soon, stay tuned...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  16. lucky13

lucky13 Member

well, the time has come...my turbo finally bit the dust...sad and happy. Time for a bigger build. Gonna go for a fp hta68 ewg new up and downpipes, injectors and pump, clutch and associated components, and possibly a front mount. gonna have brandon and the guys at allpro do the job. only problem is we can't get the fp hta68 right now so...gonna put a vf 43 on it for now until i can get the hta68 in 2-3 weeks. so, when that turbo comes in the vf43 will be for sale...anybody have any ideas, comments, suggested additions? please let me know.