06 civic spy shots

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by jt money, Jul 8, 2005.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

when thinking about how most dont like the 06 wrx sti, just be glad were not all civic fans and this being our new 06 model car
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Engine lineups so far: the Si will get a 200hp i-VTEC 4 cylinder, hybrid system gets a 20% power boost (to about 115hp or so). :pssh:

2. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I don't like the grill, looks like a pontiac. I don't particularly care for FWD either, but the rst of the car looks okay to me. Also, you know that your car will give you a nice 200k miles before major problems develop. Honda is great at what it wants to do. Its just that commitment to sportiness has wavered in the last several years. I am excited, from a car enthusiast standpoint at what they might try to do with the new civic handling wise. The Integra Type R can still outhandle most cars today F/R or AWD...

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i think as far as looks goes....the new eclipse isn't too shabby atleast on tv haven't seen one in person yet...

5. BelvnAWD

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :rofl:

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

sorry but i really like the curves in the design

Attached Files:

7. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I've seen a few in person and if someone gave one to me I would donate it to mythe busters to blow up.

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

that bad huh?...ok forget i said anything before i get banned :eek:hnoes:

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'm not digging this whole nearly 45 degree sloping smart car front end that people are starting to do now...I noticed it first on the new jetta, now this.

10. slug

slug Member

i think i heard somewhere along the way that honda actually aquired a designer from saturn, and now that i see what they are coming out with now i tend to believe that its true bleh

11. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

It looks like the bastard child of the new eclipse and an 03-05 accord coupe. Don't like it at all. But hey look on the bright side. If EVERY car company has ugly 06 body styles, then Subaru's ugly 06 grill doesn't make it less of a selling point. The dealer can always say "well yes, the grill i hideous, but man, have you seen the WHOLE civic?!"

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

looks like the 05 accord coupe to me, and the 4door looks like a tl mixed with a corrolla.

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i saw the new civic at the atlanta car show..in all black the car looks hot! im a honda fan.. so shoot me :dunno:

14. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

oh crap..i'm going to see these damn cars all over guam before i leave..i can see it right now. there standard issued to the people here in guam...civics..ha

15. Weapon

MMmmm give me a civic hatch and a turbo charged B18 and ill give you a big ass smile

16. BelvnAWD

Horses won't fit in a honda hatch...or is this related to that oral poll going on at IA?

17. Weapon

NYUK NYUK NYUK