For Sale '06 outback xt limited

Discussion in 'Community Classifieds' started by eyeballs, Jan 12, 2018.

1. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

Between the temptation of endless turbo subaru mods and maintence upkeep on a older car, I've decided to sell the outback that I picked up about a year ago and get a new forester.

About 117k miles on chasses, and under 100 on the motor. Allpro recently put in a new wrx clutch/flywheel kit and did a full timing belt service (last month). Radiator, caps, and hoses are brand new. Oil usage is one quart per 500 miles on average.

Drivetrain:
    STi up-pipe
    Grimmspeed AOS
    Ultragauge
    Cobb AP V3
    Grp N pitch mount
    Grp N tranny mount
    Grp N crossmember bushings
    New shift linkage/connector
    Kartboy short shifter
    Kartboy front and rear shift bushings
    Fresh fluids
    Banjo bolt filter removed

Chassis:
    Gen2 KYB excel G struts
    KYB strut tops
    Rallitek OE height spring kit
    H&R camber bolts
    Aluminum front control arms
    2" trailer hitch
    Gorilla bar with skidplate

Stereo:
    Aux input mod
    Factory subwoofer

Window tint doesn't look so hot and the rear passenger window doesn't go down but otherwise everything works as it should. Heated leather seats, heated mirrors, sunroof, etc. I get an extraordinary number of comments about the paint job (color is matte army green), and it really it does a great job at hauling a family and a bunch of gear while still handling well. Current tires and brakes have tons of life left.

Price is $4850 obo. If it needs to sell for much less I'll likely keep the AP and sell that separately. If it sells for full price I'll throw in my yakima roof rack with crossbars and a brand new yakima swingdaddy bike rack.

[​IMG]Outback1 by Eric Ferris, on Flickr

I'll try and get some better photos up this weekend.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018