0ANN ....I* am so drunk rightg niow;...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WRX-WRC, Aug 12, 2005.

1. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

yhyew, this is alex, we're definatelty drunk reight now. I made it a point th get alex trashed tonight...but man, it took forever. I sapent 3 hours getting him tgrashed...ahahah it workedx...alright I am going to let alex tyoe a message right now...

whats upmy a i o fucvkewdc up right niow i donyt efen know thaat im typing ive never been this fuvked up in my oi8fe ilove you guys i love L OF YOUM, YOUO ARE MY FAMILY.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

HAH, Alex is so trashed right now. Got him so drunk tonight.

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

:pssh: :keke:

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

that was pretty funny...........................................................the 1st time

:hahano:

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Alex, if you wake up with a sore butt :ky:, just never ever tell anybody... :eek:hnoes:

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

too bad i didnt see this thread until this morning....i was obliterated last night

7. blustreak

blustreak New Member

well as ya'll its what itme time...11am there...its a 01000 here/...i['m blized...oh okay i need to stop typin...off ot bed...see y a'll!!!

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

DAAAYYYAAAAAAMMMMM

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You see, I wouldnt have written another post. It wasnt this Alex, it was the other one. He came over to talk some business with me aboot the club, one thing led to another and well...need I say more?

10. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

I knew it was the other alex, but i was just picking at both of yah.