11-2 baby!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ShaneSTI, Dec 11, 2006.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

fuc#ing right doggies...Chargers are 11-2. Tomlinson broke the 27 TD's in a single season record by running in his 28th TD last night. sorry had to post this cause i've been waiting since 1995. the time we got stomped by the niners in the superbowl.

2. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Are you from Cali ??? I lived there for 13 years and used to go to at least on game a season...

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Yeah the Chargers are looking real strong....can't wait to see how the playoffs pan out....

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah i'm from san diego. here for 4 yrs cause of my job. are you from SD too?

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

I think the record was 28 TDs and he got 29. Haha but reguardless, I'm definitely hoping to see them in the super bowl.

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Go Chargers Homie!!!....

Mark:wavey:

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

you're correct sir...my fault...he made 29. hey mark, you back in town bro?

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I will be back on the 17th. The viewing and service for my uncle were today and yesterday. he is going to be buried @ Arlington National Cemetery on 18 Jan. 07.

Mark

9. FiveandDime

FiveandDime New Member

Hey I was born and raised in San Diego what part of town did you live in?

I have always rooted for Diego Chargers and SDSU!

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

right on man! another san dawg here! i grew up in Tierrasanta as a kid, then moved to Pacific Beach through out my jr high school/highschool years, then we moved to Rancho Bernardo...north side. where were you raised at?

11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

13-2 baby! we are gonna destroy the AZ Cardinals this Sunday, then playoff time. The Colts is the team that we need to beat at this point for the AFC Championship. I still believe we can get in the bowl!