2002 parts/project

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by todd02, Dec 5, 2007.

1. todd02

todd02 New Member

Well my 2002 is now dead. too much to fix for me from so far away. Engine fire. Total electrical gone. All hard parts still fine under hood. Car has nice leather seats, full exhaust, header, few other good parts. Need to sell the whole car off. No title right now, but I can get it when I get back from Iraq (in about a year ). Its a 2002 with about 100k on the car. Would like to get about $3000. Lots of potential, easy to make into a track car.....

2. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

wrong forum, but I PM'ed you about 20 minutes ago :D

3. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Find a way to get some pics up and then add me to the line to buy it :)

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

pink injectors?

5. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

very nice price.. put me in line with everyone else

6. todd02

todd02 New Member

i will get photos up asap.
    btw i know this is the wrong forum but i didnt have 25 posts..sri

7. todd02

todd02 New Member

pics of the car
    s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

8. todd02

todd02 New Member

we will call the first pics the good and these 2 the bad. right now the car sits at carter racing on abercorn in savannah s6.jpg

s7.jpg

9. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

So am I the first in line to buy it? If so, I think I might really be down for it. Give me a call on Monday.

Siegel

10. reconracer

reconracer Member

Scott if you are going to buy this car, would you be picking it up from savannah, if that's so would you be up for tuning if some of these guys down here needed, i'm tuned but i'm sure there's guys that would come here from jax and charleston to get tuned and also could be a good g2g.

11. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

ya need to post the bigger version of those pics. all i'm getting are the thumbnails (when i click on 'em)...

12. todd02

todd02 New Member

sorry about the thumbnails. im working this from iraq and the bandwidth is very limited. scott i will have my wife call you monday, shes up on everything. thank you for the intrest

13. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I know where a nice 2.0 longblock is for anyone who buys this. For a marginal fee I'll even install it ;)