2007 Evo X

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Oct 27, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

A couple concept pics in the newest issue of Autoweek.

Attached Files:

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

looks kinda like a bmw/acuraTL.....maybe that's just me

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

A couple more pics

Attached Files:

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

A few more

Attached Files:

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Last one

Attached Files:

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yuck on the tail lights but id hump everything else :banana:

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

me likey very much

8. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

looks like the new mustang and accord had teh sex n this was the kid

9. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

looks like an engine upgrade to me. all that paneling is hiding something. i want one.

and do i see padel shifters on the auto in the wheel!!. the one iin the eclipse on the shifter is a really nice tranny. smooth and lots of tourque. should be fun to see how that does.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

not big on the squinty eyes but since its a concept im sure that the end result will look a little bit better. hope they put a bench seat in the back instead of the 2 seats like the rx-8. over all i like it, but that engine bay is just plain stupid :pssh:

Alex

11. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

i like it but it looks like the wheelbase is a little longer... not a fan of all the plastic up front, the extended nose and aggressive eyes make the front grille quite a focal point and then it's just this nasty let down and a bunch of plastic... talk about blue balls. overall, it's mean and hot

12. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

yea, it looks alright. i dont like the lights. front and back.

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

that is a damn fine looking machine.

not sure how covering up the engine bay helps with perfornamce though :weaksauce:

14. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Subaru needs to come up with something better :)

--
    Brian

15. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dont like to much it looks to much like a honda mixed with ford as stated earlier. Need to keep the mitsu look.

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its alright, I read about it a few weeks ago in the autoweek that it was on the cover for. The front clip is pretty neat, but as for the rest of the car...meh.

17. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I like the Headlights, Project with some LEDs, the rear seats are awesome, I want to do that with my car. Don't like the dash, very plain and empty.

18. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

looks like a 4 door celica

19. Its a concept, thus the exterior will look the same but interior isn't look like the final product.

20. plokivos

plokivos Member

yeh, I'm not digging the tail lights at all, and we probably wont get the cool LED turn signals.

I'm sure the fansy engine bay cover crap is out when the production model comes out.

And the "bling" factor interior.

I mean, hell If I want all that crap on my car, I would just get a lexus with their "no sound" engine.

but overall, I am getting the Evo X. Since Evo IX isn't worth buying over Evo 8.

21. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

it comes with a 2.0L....not a 2.5L right?

22. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i dont think its covered for performance. if its a auto show concept, it prolly doesnt have a evo motor in it. just something to roll it around. and knowing pics will be takin they dont want you to see a 1.5 4 banger w/ no turbo. ;)

23. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

I think that's actually the Concept X, not a new evo... it's "predicted to replace the evo" if I remember right, but being a concept probably won't appear in that form. I think it's a gorgeous car though....

24. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i grew up in Iowa, and it looks like a damn pig to me. and one has mentioned the SVT look alike rear end. looks like a modern version of an SVT rear end.

25. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

looks celicaish to me still lol

26. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

I dont like it one bit :barf: