2010 / 2011 College Football Bowl Challenge

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 07Ltd#767, Dec 7, 2010.

1. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I host one of these every year, figured I'd open this up to the community this year. The rules are simple, pick the teams (straight up, no point spread), whoever picks the most winners takes the cake. Prizes for second ($20) and third ($10), winner gets the remainder. $10 per entry, max three entries per person. I only use the post-Christmas day games (except for one this year, Boise State / Utah plays 12/22). I've always used this method and last year decided to do them all...well, b/c of the BS games nobody knows / cares about, we already knew who the winner was by Christmas day. So this year, back to the traditional format (so don't ask). With regards to the 12/22 game, if you don't have your sheets in to me before 12/22, that game does not count toward your wins. This is incentive for you to get these to me earlier so I can get the overview sheet put together and you can see what everybody else picked and where you stand. Deadline for payment and sheet information is 12/25 at 23:59 - NO EXCEPTIONS.

Unless I personally know you, I will only accept paypal as form of payment. Likewise, paypal will be used as the form of payment in the event a winner comes from this group. Please send payment as a gift to avoid the fees. This bowl is open to anybody...friends, family, coworkers, the more the merrier. If you are interested in competing, please send me an email address to drew at jdbpartners dot com. I will email you the form to fill out, please specify if you want it in Excel or PDF format. I will also give you payment instructions. Around 12/26-12/28, I'll be emailing out the overview sheet. I'll be on vacation from 12/18-12/23 and have family commitments until 12/26, so I'll get it put together as soon as I get the opportunity. If you have any questions, please post up here, pm or email me.

If you post your email address as a response below, I assume you're interested and I'll just send you an email.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

my sn at yahoo dot com

can you send both. Thanks

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

You ahve one of the bowls wrong in the pdf. The Valero Bowl is Arizona Vs OSU

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

bump it