2012 Road Atlanta Track Weekend Invitation - MVP Track Time

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Feffman, May 27, 2012.

1. Feffman

Feffman Member

Good Afternoon All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is proud to announce our 4th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend at Road Atlanta, November 17-18, 2012. All are welcome and invited to join us at Road Atlanta for the on-track fun.

We schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups each day. We have qualified instructors available for the Novice group.

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta!

Feff

2. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

Cool. I'll see if I get my car done by this time!

3. Feffman

Feffman Member

Must turn wrenches. :)

Feff

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  4. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

If I still lived in Atlanta i would be all over this

5. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

hmmm...I might be up for this. Pricing looks good.

6. Feffman

Feffman Member

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November. Happy Motoring. :coolugh:

Feff

7. Feffman

Feffman Member

We are 70% full for our Road Atlanta track weekend November 17-18. All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions.

Feff

8. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Do you require SA helmets even for novice?

9. Feffman

Feffman Member

All MVP drivers are required to wear an SA2005 or SA2010 rated helmet for our events. Insurance company and MVP rules.

If you need an SA2010 helmet, contact John Ruther at Northstar Motorsports (www.NothStarMotorsports.com).

Feff

10. Feffman

Feffman Member

Our November 17th & 18th Road Atlanta track event is sold out. Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com to get on the reserve list.

Happy Motoring.

Feff